Prometheus - Very Bad 'Creationist' Science.

Started by 180924609, Mar 31, 2012, 09:37:29 PM

Author
Prometheus - Very Bad 'Creationist' Science. (Read 23,543 times)

Ballzanya

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 05, 2012, 12:41:20 AM
Quote from: bioweapon on Apr 05, 2012, 12:39:26 AM
i dont know how some people can get away with sexual jokes or bad words and some dont in this forum
::)
Masochist isn't strictly sexual. Sadomasochist is. Learn your terminology before you talk rubbish.

Technically sadomasochist isn't strictly sexual, although it does refer to a person finding enjoyment or pleasure on some level in hurting themselves and others. Doesn't have to be overtly sexual though, beyond the freudian sense.

Proterozoic Park.

AsapJockey

TWO WORDS MY DUDE......SPACE TAPIR

I'm not actually blaming Lindelof for this, he's quite clearly the money man, thick skinned millionairre fall guy with nothing to lose.

I blame SPAIHTS.

The ancient asstronaut sh1t was clearly the key to all of this mess. I bet thats what caught Ridley's ear at the initial pitch and got him excited, in a big-time psuedo-science way. "eee, 2001 on steroids, f**kin great!"

What I find most insulting is that the story they have Sellotaped/ScotchTaped onto the side of ALIEN is completely devoid of any logic or sense or science. Throws away all the cool Giger stuff that made ALIEN so iconic in the first place, and just has a totally shit story. And shit forgetable monsters.

Still, Spaihts can at least console himself that if his movie career fails he can at least spend the rest if his career photographing his top international bird instead.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed