Prometheus - Very Bad 'Creationist' Science.

Started by 180924609, Mar 31, 2012, 09:37:29 PM

Author
Prometheus - Very Bad 'Creationist' Science. (Read 23,605 times)

bioweapon

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 03, 2012, 08:42:14 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Apr 03, 2012, 08:36:20 PM
It's grown so large it would be a mess to merge the topics. The posts would be scattered, etc. It's fine as it is. I enjoy both threads  :) Smaller or emergent 'gripe' threads will be merged before they go all hydra.
Someone's a masochist. ;D
i dont know how some people can get away with sexual jokes or bad words and some dont in this forum

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: bioweapon on Apr 05, 2012, 12:39:26 AM
i dont know how some people can get away with sexual jokes or bad words and some dont in this forum
::)
Masochist isn't strictly sexual. Sadomasochist is. Learn your terminology before you talk rubbish.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 05, 2012, 12:41:20 AM
Masochist isn't strictly sexual. Sadomasochist is. Learn your terminology before you talk rubbish.

well that would take the fun out of the internet wouldn't it?

bioweapon

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 05, 2012, 01:02:32 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 05, 2012, 12:41:20 AM

well that would take the fun out of the internet wouldn't it?

yes thats the internet way... people share opinions.. but spell gay and some start yelling like elizabet shaw character  ;D  and also get ur reply erased???!!   wtf??   :)

Cvalda

Quote from: bioweapon on Apr 05, 2012, 04:59:04 AM
but spell gay and some start yelling like elizabet shaw character  ;D  and also get ur reply erased???!!   wtf??   :)
It's not saying "gay"--it's using "gay" as a slur. I don't know why that concept should be difficult to grasp. ::)

bioweapon

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 05, 2012, 05:02:16 AM
but spell gay and some start yelling like elizabet shaw character  ;D  and also get ur reply erased???!!   wtf??   :)
It's not saying "gay"--it's using "gay" as a slur. I don't know why that concept should be difficult to grasp. ::)

nobody used it as that. not for me. a gay chair is a kind of description for an aesthetic form. have lot of gay friends who would describe it just like that. face it. is a damn gay chair.. nothing specific for a person, at least not like the words you use (stupid/rubbish) for a rant/reply.

this is the first rule of this forum
- Be Nice & Respecful. Be nice to other members. While a forum is for debating issues, just plain insulting people will not be tolerated.

Cvalda

Quote from: bioweapon on Apr 05, 2012, 05:14:45 AM
- Be Nice & Respecful. Be nice to other members. While a forum is for debating issues, just plain insulting people will not be tolerated.
Using the name of a specific group of people to derogatorily describe something is not "nice" or "respectful." Good lord, are you ignorant. Reported, moving on. ::)

SM

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 05, 2012, 05:02:16 AM

nobody used it as that. not for me. a gay chair is a kind of description for an aesthetic form. have lot of gay friends who would describe it just like that. face it. is a damn gay chair.. nothing specific for a person, at least not like the words you use (stupid/rubbish) for a rant/reply.

I think 'camp' would be a less offensive adjective in this instance for our more politically correct members.

bioweapon

bioweapon

thanks SM

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 05, 2012, 05:21:01 AM
Using the name of a specific group of people to derogatorily describe something is not "nice" or "respectful." Good lord, are you ignorant. Reported, moving on. ::)
again, if you feel being derogatory rather than other feeling (like proud)is your problem. Alien is one of the subtle homosexual rapering movies of all time....

anyway gay a group of people?? and what are masochists?? whos the ignorant and insulting here? you act rude with who you think is derogating you.

just calm down ur vibes we are cool and nobodody is bringin stupid like words other than you.

Valaquen

The masochists of the world certainly don't feel offended. Back to the topic at hand.

Re: Evolution

Deuterium

Quote from: 180924609 on Apr 05, 2012, 02:43:55 PM

;D

Just noticed this.  Fantastic!

DendaReloaded

why did yoĆ¼ photoshop 2 jockeys together? to prove similarity?
i don't get it D:

ChrisPachi

Quote from: 180924609 on Apr 05, 2012, 02:43:55 PM

Top notch. :)

I almost thought it was a new screenshot.

Proterozoic Park?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed