Prometheus Empire Magazine Scans

Started by ikarop, Mar 28, 2012, 05:06:20 PM

Author
Prometheus Empire Magazine Scans (Read 54,957 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Is it just me or did the website Prometheusnews blatantly remove our tag from the scans and ran with the images?

http://www.prometheusnews.net/movie/exclusive-empire-magazine/

Either way, does anyone know who is the actor in this pic? http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/127/e02y.jpg

Stunt double? Multiple David androids perhaps?

ThisBethesdaSea

Scott did mention there might be two androids. But clearly, the man that Scott is talking with in that photo is NOT Fassbender.

Infected

Infected

Even over a stunt double you guys are freaking out.
Get a grip there arent two blond robots.

armageddon

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 28, 2012, 06:53:59 PM

Either way, does anyone know who is the actor in this pic? http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/127/e02y.jpg

Stunt double? Multiple David androids perhaps?

Stunt double IMO.

At least the article confirms that the Space Jockey is the blue humanoid and also gives away the size (9feet). That will get rid of a lot of speculation (and create new ones).

Cvalda

Cvalda

Oh, what a glorious thing to wake up to! This site = love.
Now I wanna own a copy of this, though. Goddamit. Haven't even read the article yet, too busy looking at the super sexy pics.

Oh, 'dat Noomi!

Considering Vickers is wearing the same outfit during the teams initial expedition to the temple, I think we can assume this pic is on the ship and not Earth. Maybe her private quarters?

Need this movie NOW.

AsapJockey

Well now we know for real, that the Space Jockey is indeed wearing a suit that makes it look like a space tapir and that the head in the room, is them and the lines are actually on their real faces and they are 9 feet tall.Mystery solved on their appearance, they are us. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

I love that shot of Vickers with the flamethrower.

Thanks for scanning and putting this up, guys. :)

dembones

dembones

The 3rd to last interview question is already causing controversy on the imdb board. Despite Ridley   stating he hasn't  decided on a rating and that he'd do everything to get the most aggressive film he could, he also described the film as:

"Essentially, it's  kinda R. The little bastards will still get in anyway, so what's the difference? It's not just about blood, it's about ideas that are very stressful."

This is being interpreted as an indirect acknowledgement of a PG13 rating.

Cvalda

Cvalda

So beautiful. So, so beautiful.

aliennaire

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 28, 2012, 06:53:59 PM
Is it just me or did the website Prometheusnews blatantly remove our tag from the scans and ran with the images?
Yes, they just flagrantly cut off the bottom of every page, but we all here know who did all the work. There can't be two absolutely identical scans!.. I believe you are going to ask them to restore the files and publish the link to your AVPGalaxy news.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Thankfully.

I love how it's completely unrelated to what precedes it, however. Haha. They really wanted to get the point accross.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: dembones on Mar 28, 2012, 07:46:54 PM
The 3rd to last interview question is already causing controversy on the imdb board. Despite Ridley   stating he hasn't  decided on a rating and that he'd do everything to get the most aggressive film he could, he also described the film as:

"Essentially, it's  kinda R. The little bastards will still get in anyway, so what's the difference? It's not just about blood, it's about ideas that are very stressful."

This is being interpreted as an indirect acknowledgement of a PG13 rating.

Hmmm, to me, that sounds like its gonna be R. No matter what rating you make it, the kids who wanna see it, are gonna see it. It happens all the time.

armageddon

Quote from: AsapJockey on Mar 28, 2012, 07:43:08 PM
they are us. :laugh:

Also note Scott's remarks about civilizations on earth half a billion years before our time.

Maybe the Engineers are not aliens but origin from Earth?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 28, 2012, 07:51:19 PM
Hmmm, to me, that sounds like its gonna be R. No matter what rating you make it, the kids who wanna see it, are gonna see it. It happens all the time.

That's how I interpreted it.  :)

Bad Replicant

Harper, you magnificent bastard, I read your scans!

Delicious read and images. Some big time teasing goin' on about possible fun with xenomorphs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed