Holloway and shaw

Started by nendo, Mar 26, 2012, 10:31:10 PM

Author
Holloway and shaw (Read 641 times)

nendo

nendo

So we know that Holloway and shaw have some sort of relationship in this film. We see the lead up to them doing the business. Now in all of the threads i've seen i can't recall this being brought up.

From the latest trailers we can see that there is something in holloways eye thats moving like a worm. What if he sleeps with Shaw then wakes up to find out that he has some sort of infection (the mirror scene) which impregnates Shaw. Which leads to Shaw becoming "pregnant" with this weird hybrid creature thing

red_otter

red_otter

Quote from: nendo on Mar 26, 2012, 10:31:10 PM
So we know that Holloway and shaw have some sort of relationship in this film. We see the lead up to them doing the business. Now in all of the threads i've seen i can't recall this being brought up.

From the latest trailers we can see that there is something in holloways eye thats moving like a worm. What if he sleeps with Shaw then wakes up to find out that he has some sort of infection (the mirror scene) which impregnates Shaw. Which leads to Shaw becoming "pregnant" with this weird hybrid creature thing

It's certainly possible. The original teaser had a shot of a man (possibly Holloway) sitting on a bed with a woman in the background, lying in the dark; the shot certainly had an air of him brooding, possibly post-coitally.

What I find most intriguing is that the Alien franchise has always been soaked in disturbing sexual imagery, that's part of its power; for the first time we seem to have a film where two major characters are probably sexually active too.

nendo

nendo

Quote from: red_otter on Mar 26, 2012, 10:39:39 PM
Quote from: nendo on Mar 26, 2012, 10:31:10 PM

It's certainly possible. The original teaser had a shot of a man (possibly Holloway) sitting on a bed with a woman in the background, lying in the dark; the shot certainly had an air of him brooding, possibly post-coitally.

What I find most intriguing is that the Alien franchise has always been soaked in disturbing sexual imagery, that's part of its power; for the first time we seem to have a film where two major characters are probably sexually active too.

In the tv spot you see Holloway and Shaw kissing in the same white room. In the original trailer you see him sat on his bed with Shaws leg in bed. Which then possibly lead onto the mirror scene and his eye

A possibility is that Holloway is the one that transforms into this tail bald guy. which leads to a love conflict between the 2 main characters

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed