New Picture of Noomi Rapace

Started by Shasvre, Mar 20, 2012, 03:03:35 PM

Author
New Picture of Noomi Rapace (Read 17,590 times)

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Weaver had no boobs for Alien but look what it did for her  :laugh:

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 21, 2012, 01:06:14 AM
Quote from: Ballzanya on Mar 21, 2012, 01:04:40 AM
I was just joking around while at the same time providing information about her role in another film. lol It in no way sums up my views towards women in general.

I didn't quote you, sir. I quoted AsapJockey.  8)
sorry, guilty conscience I guess.  ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Guys, we've got this thing called the "who is your favorite hot woman" thread where you're free to perv out all you'd like.

This is a woman in either an armored jumpsuit or bloodied medical dressings. Jesus Christ.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 21, 2012, 01:23:23 AM
Guys, we've got this thing called the "who is your favorite hot woman" thread where you're free to perv out all you'd like.

This is a woman in either an armored jumpsuit or bloodied medical dressings. Jesus Christ.

Who's perving? I see no perving here.  :)

But, since you mentioned Shaw's armor, I gotta say I think that gives her an unfair advantadge.

Weaver didn't have no stinking armor.

She had TAPE8)

josh_axey

josh_axey

:laugh: haha, this thread... it's so silly.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Ugh, that thread.

bioweapon

bioweapon

cool mercenary sweeper   :laugh:

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

So she's like Rei Ayanami? Oh goody can't wait to see her in her school uniform!

hmm maybe space kojak turns out to actually be adam, making noomi eve?  :o

harlock

harlock

^ And that is my fave post of the day!  :D

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 21, 2012, 02:29:56 AM

So she's like Rei Ayanami? Oh goody can't wait to see her in her school uniform!

I've been watching Evangelion for the first time this past week and this could actually make sense  ;D .

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 21, 2012, 02:29:56 AM
If it didn't sound somewhat ridicuosly, I'd have liked such a turn in the movie. At least that brief glimpse of Blue Guy towering over trembling on the floor Shaw gives me goose bumps!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed