LV-426?

Started by arachnophilia, Mar 20, 2012, 12:07:03 AM

Author
LV-426? (Read 34,904 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Not. LV-426.

I think i'm just going to tattoo it to my forehead, so everyone knows... Oh wait, that would just tell them that i'm not LV-426... And most people won't have a clue what that means.  ::)

jeremy_ray

jeremy_ray

Quote from: StrangeShape on Mar 25, 2012, 04:33:34 PM
Quote from: jeremy_ray on Mar 25, 2012, 06:52:21 AM

How did the colonists get the eggs?

Well, they entered the derelict and found the cave

The collapsed derelict that was indistinguishable from rock formations?

Quote from: StrangeShape on Mar 25, 2012, 04:33:34 PM
Youll never gonna have a perfect explanation in a fiction especially when you keep diggin into it and look at semantics, but as I said, its fairly believable and good explanation

We're just having a good time.

At the end of the day it's a monster movie, not a spaceship movie, and that's the explanation for why the Derelict isn't important.

But a nerd has to get his nerd on.

------------

Watched the crash shots a couple more times - it looks a lot like Prometheus actually crashes into the tip of one of the Derelict's arm, not the center of the "U."  And it's the arm with the fin we see rotated downwards in Alien.

Maybe someone can get a screen cap?

There's another shot with a big dust storm flowing in from behind Prometheus, while she's on the ground.  Obviously this isn't related to the Derelict crash.

In another thread there's a guy who claims to see what looks like the Prometheus valley in a wide angle shot of the Alien Derelict. 

Could be LV-426 and the same Derelict after all?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed