Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added)

Started by Shasvre, Mar 19, 2012, 06:36:54 PM

Author
Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added) (Read 80,570 times)

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

There is no eel in that shot. It's a rock, partially buried. And the shot of the eel seems to get into what maybe Weylands suit as his I the only one we know of with an outer skeleton. You're reaching,

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: red_otter on Mar 26, 2012, 12:56:48 PM
Quoteauthor=whiterabbit link=topic=42538.msg1314909#msg1314909 date=1332765869

btw, I think that is david who is lying behind the cryo-chamber as the jockey's telescope is being raised. Seems clear as day at least that a company suit is there. Likely David is knocked aside by the blue creature.

Which shot of the telescope being raised, the wide-shot or the closer in one with the green globe on the floor? Either way I can't see a body but I've heard other people refer to this - can you post a pic to clarify? Prob just being blind...

EDIT: sorry, just seen this earlier in the thread. Why do you think it's David out of interest?

By the way, the guy throwing his head back and screaming with black veins growing up his neck - who do people think that is? I'm thinking mohawk dude.

I think it's David from this scene in the 2nd TV trailer. There are many scenes of David in the orrery and this trailer shows the blue creature walking up to him. There seems to be no one else around but the two of them. This is why my guess is that it is david on the ground behind the cryo-tube. Also as david is squatting just before he activate the orrery you'll notice that all of the cyrotubes are still closed.

Also,ThisBethesdaSea if you watch the scene in the 1080 trailer he is reaching for something that is clearly moving imo.

edit: I'm too tired to post more pics :P but the arm of the suit that the thing crawls into looks the same as mohawks suit as he releases the red scanning orbs.

Eva

Eva

Which shot of the telescope being raised, the wide-shot or the closer in one with the green globe on the floor? Either way I can't see a body but I've heard other people refer to this - can you post a pic to clarify? Prob just being blind...

EDIT: sorry, just seen this earlier in the thread. Why do you think it's David out of interest?

By the way, the guy throwing his head back and screaming with black veins growing up his neck - who do people think that is? I'm thinking mohawk dude.

This looks like someone in a blue suit to me. It must be David, considering the footage we've seen from this room until now:

The screaming guy - you can make out the last letters of his forhead name tag if you pause the HD trailer at the right moment and it reads '...way', so I'm assuming it's Holloway.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Could it be possible that both Mohawk and Holloway get attacked by completely different creatures? One being a wormy thing and the other being the veiny one? To which they then try to kill each other? I think the crew protect Holloway because he appears more human? The whole choose sides deal. I don't know, just a guess...

red_otter

red_otter

Quote from: Eva on Mar 26, 2012, 01:36:19 PM

This looks like someone in a blue suit to me. It must be David, considering the footage we've seen from this room until now:

http://oi43.tinypic.com/5yhzqb.jpg

The screaming guy - you can make out the last letters of his forhead name tag if you pause the HD trailer at the right moment and it reads '...way', so I'm assuming it's Holloway.

Yeah I guess the David thing fits with what we've seen.

I thought I'd picked up from other threads that it was Holloway but I couldn't remember why people thought that and I wouldn't have picked Marshall-Green just from the look of the character. Well spotted with the tag, I can't see it for the life of me!

Whiterabbit: the other thing about the veiny thing is obviously it's very like the "King" at the beginning. Not really sure what that means in terms of your point (which is definitely possible) but I haven't seen it much discussed around here yet.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: red_otter on Mar 26, 2012, 02:11:41 PM
I thought I'd picked up from other threads that it was Holloway but I couldn't remember why people thought that and I wouldn't have picked Marshall-Green just from the look of the character. Well spotted with the tag, I can't see it for the life of me!

Just for you  :)

PS: without the nametag, I couldn't tell myself who it is supposed to be. Same with the recently released still with the guy walking towards the Prometheus with his arms raised. His tag looks like it reads 'Holloway', but I can't quite match the face with that character. Clean-shaven vs Holloway's stubble etc... But what do I know, right...?  :D

red_otter

red_otter

Quote from: Eva on Mar 26, 2012, 02:26:32 PM
Quote from: red_otter on Mar 26, 2012, 02:11:41 PM

Just for you  :)

http://oi40.tinypic.com/xkyu11.jpg

PS: without the nametag, I couldn't tell myself who it is supposed to be. Same with the recently released still with the guy walking towards the Prometheus with his arms raised. His tag looks like it reads 'Holloway', but I can't quite match the face with that character. Clean-shaven vs Holloway's stubble etc... But what do I know, right...?  :D

Thanks very much!  :)

Actually that explains a lot as I was trying to spot it in the more recent full trailer, and I'm pretty sure it isn't visible there. Also I'd forgotten that in the original teaser it's more obvious he has what looks like acid damage to one side of his face, although it could just be part of the same deal that's mutating his body I guess.

This is getting weirder though. I agree your pic looks relatively clean-shaven; but the more recent one definitely DOES have stubble. Not sure if this is all to do with CGI work that's still in progress or something.

HappyTheManFan

HappyTheManFan

I have uploaded a TV spot that aired during Cartoon Network's Adult Swim last Saturday. I hadn't seen it anywhere else so I called it TV Spot #3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-bijHyvlr4#

New scenes include sunrise over the pyramid structure, scanners mapping the ampule room, and the alien spaceship lifting out of the ground facing the Prometheus.

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 26, 2012, 01:02:19 PM
There is no eel in that shot. It's a rock, partially buried. And the shot of the eel seems to get into what maybe Weylands suit as his I the only one we know of with an outer skeleton. You're reaching,
all the suits have that exoskeleton not just weyland. it could be anyone

Ghostface

Ghostface

Cvalda

Cvalda

Oh my god--they seriously overdubbed Noomi's dialogue with some American actress.
WTF FOX.

Cvalda

Cvalda

These TV spots are terrible. The crappy stock music, the hideous, obvious overdubbing--just, ugh.

New shots (in crap quality)

fiveways

fiveways

Few new shots.  I wanna see the end with her yelling to figure out what the shoulder is.  And it looks like a good shot of the mountain as well. 

Just really bad quality.  Hopefully a better res one will be uploaded in the morning.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

And weirdly dressed white hoodie guy is still wearing his hoodie whilst the ship is landing. I was thinking it was just for the briefing scene.

"How do I get out of this chicken shit outfit?"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed