Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 247,019 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: 180924609 on Mar 23, 2012, 05:49:19 PM
Its Holloway.

He kinda looks--dare I say it--a little Engineer-ish. :-X

And hooray, a 1080 version... now if only that ugly watermark logo weren't there >:(

marsekay

"guys im back! i wasnt dead after all! you didnt have to leave me in that temple!, I dont know what that goo did to me but i'm fine now! Honest!........please let me in?"

And stuff

Quote from: josh_axey on Mar 23, 2012, 11:22:56 AM
Quote from: LarsVader on Mar 23, 2012, 11:21:31 AM
Quote from: josh_axey on Mar 23, 2012, 11:14:42 AM
Several of the dome complexes in one of the shots.
This ups the scale of the movie a teeny tiny bit.  :o

The most interesting part for me.

I had to go check it out when I read that.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 23, 2012, 06:49:09 PM

:laugh:

Cvalda

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 23, 2012, 07:25:49 PM

Spoiler
[close]
Quoth Ian McDiarmid: "No, no, NO!!11!"

darkbladeclan6438

this has probably been discussed but at 2:15 before shaw yells and does that face you can see a hand and a shoulder on the right of her, this is the same guy that knocks her down and he is considerably smaller than the bald guy in the scene with the hologram and david from the second t.v spot

Tidus

Woah, you can clearly see the post production on the mutated mohawk guy. In the official trailers, the (xeno) double long fingers, the prolongated head.. in the WonderCon one nothing of that is there.

NotBadForAHuman

Seeing there is more than one temple, and seeing that the "ground" opens out and the derelict spacecraft rises (at least from the trailer, I gathered that), Could we assume that it came from underneath the temple and/or that each temple has it's own derelict spacecraft?

Just a thought.

zuzuki

Quote from: Opiate on Mar 23, 2012, 07:20:26 PM
Quote from: josh_axey on Mar 23, 2012, 11:22:56 AM
Quote from: LarsVader on Mar 23, 2012, 11:21:31 AM
Quote from: josh_axey on Mar 23, 2012, 11:14:42 AM
Several of the dome complexes in one of the shots.
This ups the scale of the movie a teeny tiny bit.  :o

The most interesting part for me.

I had to go check it out when I read that.

Damnnnnnnn. I count 5 of those things. and presumably there is a ship underground for every one of them. oh the possibilities...

Eagle-Fire

Eagle-Fire

So the guy who has his hands up looks dead in the face, is he the guy who's insides mutate and escape a'la headburster style ?

MrSpaceJockey

Interestingly, during the explosion in the sky scene, you can see the pod on the ground - presumably the same that flew outta the Prometheus before it's suicide route!

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 23, 2012, 06:49:09 PM
Quote from: 180924609 on Mar 23, 2012, 05:49:19 PM
Its Holloway.

And hooray, a 1080 version... now if only that ugly watermark logo weren't there >:(

He looks like Patrick Wilson, not Logan Marshall-Green.

Kronik

The guy on the ramp is not Holloway... Get the trailer and zoom in on the name tag on his forehead... there's a hanging letter ie. a J, G or Y halfway through the name.

From what I can make out, the name consists of Rank, initial, and surname... Both Holloway and Shaw only have their surnames on the name tag. So he's probably a Merc that we've not noticed/seen before - I'm not even going to suggest it's Weyland ;)

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: Kronik on Mar 24, 2012, 12:17:53 PM
The guy on the ramp is not Holloway... Get the trailer and zoom in on the name tag on his forehead... there's a hanging letter ie. a J, G or Y halfway through the name.

From what I can make out, the name consists of Rank, initial, and surname... Both Holloway and Shaw only have their surnames on the name tag. So he's probably a Merc that we've not noticed/seen before - I'm not even going to suggest it's Weyland ;)

I am not sure who he is, but in the tag says HOLLOWAY perfectly clear.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed