Io9 Full Trailer Report

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 09:39:11 PM

Author
Io9 Full Trailer Report (Read 20,076 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Everything about the trailer I liked, more or less--except Logan Marshall Green. He's so wildly out of place and so nauseatingly pretty it's absurd. And the clips of him and Shaw look so... Young Detectives Duo in the Case of the Von Daniken Riddle.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 18, 2012, 02:11:32 AM
Everything about the trailer I liked, more or less--except Logan Marshall Green. He's so wildly out of place and so nauseatingly pretty it's absurd. And the clips of him and Shaw look so... Young Detectives Duo in the Case of the Von Daniken Riddle.

It's okay. Judging from the trailer, his looks take a dive somewhere before the 3rd act.

Ruzena

Ruzena

GOODBYE oldschool people, I am departing, welcome, inception people, Ridley is senile, this is failure movie, GOODBYE

"WHOEVER SAYS it has alien feeling is f**ktard lol"

"PROMETHEUS? are you saying this? this thing is moving, it was wrong, take us home? BULLSHIT!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_%28film%29

Goodbye music below :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1iR965rexM#ws

bioweapon

bioweapon

somehow i feel more pg-13 orientated than the Imax teaser. Marshall Green is one of the causes. So dont know. Cvalda u know if they ask about the rating?

i sense this alien feeling, i dont think it lacks. i mean one thing is the rythm of a trailer edited by who knows, and the actual R. Scott. I hope and expect long shots, and this will help to notice this feeling.

for the sayings.. yes very infantile..

so, for the trailer, i dont know if this guy is at begining of time, or maybe one of the mutated guys, it can seen his head is mutating in strange form. he has the marshall silouethe?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: bioweapon on Mar 18, 2012, 04:14:44 AM
somehow i feel more pg-13 orientated than the Imax teaser. Marshall Green is one of the causes. So dont know. Cvalda u know if they ask about the rating?
Nope, the rating didn't get asked about once. Someone did ask Charlize what Michael Fassbender smells like, though. Seriously.

First Blood

First Blood

So...what does Fassbender smell like? :P

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 18, 2012, 04:29:46 AM
So...what does Fassender smell like? :P
According to Charlize, musk with a hint of chilli :P

El Diablo

El Diablo

I liked Lindelof's answer. Whiskey, vanilla, freshly mown grass and childhood pain.

Had a blast at the Con today. Got the lenticular PROMETHEUS poster and a handful of Weyland Industries business cards. Also, got to meet the great Lance Henriksen, who went outside for a smoke and gathered a small crowd of fans. He was nice enough to sign for everyone and pose for pictures.

Face Jockey

Face Jockey

New trailer too epic. Brain overload.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed