Weyland Industries website updated w/ Corporate Timeline!

Started by Cvalda, Mar 17, 2012, 02:41:35 AM

Author
Weyland Industries website updated w/ Corporate Timeline! (Read 40,601 times)

EEV-2501

From the Press room of the Weyland Industries website

Feral_PRED

Quote from: EEV-2501 on May 14, 2012, 07:40:00 PM
^^Thx Alienhunter15. Haven't seen this one. From today ?
I think so, it wasn't there yesterday.

thecaffeinatedone

I click blue and get pretty noise. Red bad noise.....durr

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Apparently there are 6000 sequences to play with the cube. Anybody has the motivation to do it ? ;)

thecaffeinatedone

there's variations of it as it would seem. Another time I got 2 buttons in sequence that I had to click

ikarop

This is what I got:
Congratulations, applicants. Together, you have exhibited exceptional collaborative aptitude. You have now been granted access to the next step in the application process. Visit ProjectPrometheus.com tomorrow morning to begin testing.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Well done Ikarop. 8) How did you do it. How many sequences have you played ?

Feral_PRED

Quote from: ikarop on May 14, 2012, 08:01:24 PM
This is what I got:
Congratulations, applicants. Together, you have exhibited exceptional collaborative aptitude. You have now been granted access to the next step in the application process. Visit ProjectPrometheus.com tomorrow morning to begin testing.
You haven't done the 6000 sequences, right?

ikarop

Quote from: Alienhunter15 on May 14, 2012, 08:03:53 PM
Quote from: ikarop on May 14, 2012, 08:01:24 PM
This is what I got:
You haven't done the 6000 sequences, right?

I did! OK I didn't... I think the page is bugged.

RoaryUK

The whole Weyland Industries website has just gone down for me... anyone else have this problem??

thecaffeinatedone

Isn't working for me.

Zeta Reticuli

some time ago there where rumors of a viral video featuring Noomi Rapace.
maybe we'll get to see it in a short while?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: EEV-2501 on May 14, 2012, 07:46:30 PM
http://www.weylandindustries.com/img/page/press/story-4.jpg

I know everyone, for some reason, has been raving about how supposedly attractive and 'pretty' David 8 is, but this picture solidifies all the reasons why I've only ever found him as creepy as hell... I don't know if it's the style of hair, the odd facial expressions or what, but I always get the weird 'potential child molester' vibe from him.

Maybe it's memories about what Ash did. I don't know.

Bishop's craggy-faced self should really have had the most ominous look of all the synthetics, yet he's always come across as the one who's most genuine and likeable.

SM

QuoteMaybe it's memories about what Ash did. I don't know.

It's not.  David is creepy as f**k.  That ad they did a while back where cries and talks about doing things that humans might find unethical... Think I'll rather buy myself one of them Ash 120/A2s.

EEV-2501

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed