(Another) possible creature spotted in old leaked trailer footage.

Started by Arcyarc, Mar 12, 2012, 05:24:43 AM

Author
(Another) possible creature spotted in old leaked trailer footage. (Read 4,821 times)

Glaive

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 13, 2012, 08:15:41 PM
It's already confirmed to be Jones the cat.
Thank CHRIST it's not 'Jones, the Steam' ...THAT f**ker gives GIGER nightmares...

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Glaive on Mar 13, 2012, 08:51:21 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 13, 2012, 08:15:41 PM
It's already confirmed to be Jones the cat.
Thank CHRIST it's not 'Jones, the Steam' ...THAT f**ker gives GIGER nightmares...

Steam Cats are better than mutants. Oh god I said it...

-Chris

bunnyavpg

The guy responsible for the fur effects in "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" and "The Hobbit" is onboard for Prometheus. After watching a few choice Noomi Rapace scenes from her other movies I assumed I knew the reason why.

Eldritch

From what I gathered, it was simply the Scott Free logo and not something part of the movie.

Arcyarc

Quote from: Eldritch on Mar 14, 2012, 10:23:39 AM
From what I gathered, it was simply the Scott Free logo and not something part of the movie.

This is the Scott Free logo used at the start of the Prometheus trailer. They don't look very alike, I don't honestly think that's what either of the images up for discussion in this thread are...

Look into my eye

Quote from: bunnyavpg on Mar 14, 2012, 09:52:10 AM
The guy responsible for the fur effects in "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" and "The Hobbit" is onboard for Prometheus. After watching a few choice Noomi Rapace scenes from her other movies I assumed I knew the reason why.

LMFAO   :D

OpenMaw

Quote from: bunnyavpg on Mar 14, 2012, 09:52:10 AM

I nearly died choking on a pizza roll. Well played, sir.

Methinks we'll get a glimpse at whatever this "thing" is in the full length trailer. This is Hollywood mind you, they can't help themselves sometimes. Just go look at the Star Trek 3 trailer. They show a key plot point right out in the open, and utterly ruined the surprise.

I'll be VERY shocked and surprised if we dont see something.

maddriver

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed