AVP2 Hype Vs Cloverfield Hype

Started by A.Nightmare, Aug 19, 2007, 05:27:46 PM

Author
AVP2 Hype Vs Cloverfield Hype (Read 2,084 times)

A.Nightmare

A.Nightmare

By now...all of you have heard of the New JJ Abrams movie coming out this Jan and we all know about the new AVP film that is set for release in Christmas Day. From all the hype and talk, what do you think?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well since there is not even any hype for AVP2 at all, Cloverfield wins this one.

A.Nightmare

A.Nightmare

Yeah...they have a trailer too...lol..and that movie doesn't open until Jan...

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Currently I'm more hyped about The Dark Knight than any of those movies.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Dekapitator on Aug 19, 2007, 05:40:15 PM

I don't have to say anything.

Its Game Time

Im a little more hyped for AVP 2 more than this other movie. The other one looks good and it may very well be awesome, but A/P are my favorite franchises and i want to see more of them.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Dekapitator on Aug 19, 2007, 05:40:15 PM

Yup, me to!  ;D

Dark Knight FTW!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Considering how the studio is treating AvP2, maybe even some of the fans... Cloverfield is the more intresting movie for the time being since the studio has kept their lips tight, but revealed some clues for the fans to speculate.

Where as AvP2: Requim/Survival of the Fittest/Whatever Last Minute title Fox gives us, has little to no hype at all.

I'm just as shocked as I even heard that.

-Rakai'Thwei

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

AVP2 = 0 hype other than this forum.

Cloverfield = Huge amounts of hype, viral campaigns, hell, people in the 50 plus demographic are invested.

Batman = c'mon, he's the goddamn batman.

A.Nightmare

A.Nightmare

I have to go with the Batman as well...

fluxcap

fluxcap

Dark Knight...oh wait, there's a new Alien vs Predator movie? First I heard of that...Dark Knight.

one_ugly_mf

one_ugly_mf

Avp2 is the only movie im hyped about at the moment, that cloverfield flick is small ,really . Even smaller than Avp2. Dark knight is actually cool , but i know i wont follow it as tight as with this one

Mike’s Monsters

Cloverfield fo sho...
Giant Monsters = Cooler than Aliens and Predators IMO.

azerty

azerty

If it wasn't for this thread i woulden't have known about Cloverfield. Zero hype for both

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: azerty on Aug 20, 2007, 12:05:38 PM
If it wasn't for this thread i woulden't have known about Cloverfield. Zero hype for both

You don't knopw about colverfield until now???   Where were you? It was on the news, all over youtube, there was even a thread about this called Untitled movie......www.apple.com   paramount pictures click on the one known as  1-18-08

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed