AVP Requiem?

Started by Danger Close, Aug 19, 2007, 06:42:51 AM

Author
AVP Requiem? (Read 17,320 times)

A.Nightmare

A.Nightmare

Well, if they already did more re-shooting and now they are not happy with the title, that tells me they are not having faith with this production....should i be weary? :-\

KARHAN

KARHAN

Quote from: Ash on Aug 20, 2007, 04:05:36 PM
Well, if they already did more re-shooting and now they are not happy with the title, that tells me they are not having faith with this production....should i be weary? :-\

OMG what an idiot there not RE-shooting their ADDING scenes its better becasue the movie lasts longer then ::)

pred_alien

pred_alien

how many times does it have to be said that they're not re-shooting...they're adding new scenes that the strauses wanted in the movie but because of budget concerns wasnt...but now that FOX is happy with the movie they decided to give the strauses more money to add the scenes

A.Nightmare

A.Nightmare

Okay..so i got it wrong..but there is no need to be called an Idiot... >:(

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

Quote from: Ash on Aug 20, 2007, 04:31:15 PM
Okay..so i got it wrong..but there is no need to be called an Idiot... >:(
Well considering how well publicised it's been that they are additional scenes... To be honest, I doubt anyone would have called you an idiot if you weren't the first to keep saying it.

Anyway, something we have to take into account about the title is this: The other reason they can't just leave it as Aliens vs Predator is because half of the audience probably thinks that the first one was called that. With the comics and games all varying between Alien vs Predator and Aliens vs Predator it becomes a bit more confusing.

It's not necessarily that people won't notice the 's' - it's that people would see the poster and say 'is that a sequel? what was the first one called again?'

A.Nightmare

A.Nightmare

Grant it, it has been publicized..I just have not been keeping track of what they are doing with the film. I am just reading partially of what I see here, thats all.   

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: pred_alien on Aug 20, 2007, 04:20:12 PM

how many times does it have to be said that they're not re-shooting...they're adding new scenes that the strauses wanted in the movie but because of budget concerns wasnt...but now that FOX is happy with the movie they decided to give the strauses more money to add the scenes

Its definitely a good sign when a studio increases the budget. Not even the Terminator got a budget increase during production even though Orion knew Cameron made something special.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: gameoverman on Aug 19, 2007, 10:48:00 PM
If they don't make it a different title then average Joe Public will think they are re-releasing the same movie: Alien Vs Predator.  He will be too dumb and worried about his average boring life to notice the 's'.  :P

Very doubtful, if for no other reason than all the interviews and publicity surrounding it are going to keep repeating how it's the sequel.

That and there being no reason to suspect the original would be re-released at this time. :)

Darkness

Darkness

Here's the complete domain list for the movie. All registered by Fox:

avp-requiem.com
avp-requiem.net
avp-requiemdvd.com
avp-r.com
avp-requiem.com
avp-requiem.net
avp-requiemdvd.com
avpr.com
avprequiem.com
avprequiem.net
avprequiemdvd.com
aliensvspredatorrequiemdvd.com
aliensvspredatorrequiem.net
aliensvspredatorrequiem.com
avprmovie.net
avprmovie.com

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 21, 2007, 04:33:15 PM
Here's the complete domain list for the movie. All registered by Fox:

avp-requiem.com
avp-requiem.net
avp-requiemdvd.com
avp-r.com
avp-requiem.com
avp-requiem.net
avp-requiemdvd.com
avpr.com
avprequiem.com
avprequiem.net
avprequiemdvd.com
aliensvspredatorrequiemdvd.com
aliensvspredatorrequiem.net
aliensvspredatorrequiem.com
avprmovie.net
avprmovie.com
Maaaaaaaan, what the hell?  ;D If they register so many domain names, then Fox wants to make a Big Bang with this movie...
And the trailer is gettin' closer and closer...

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

It's not that expensive to register domains,
It just means they're protecting their products. I'm not sure if they want to make this a Big Bang, because it sure doesn't look that way...Where's the trailer??!!!!
;D ;D

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Aug 21, 2007, 04:48:30 PM
It's not that expensive to register domains,
It just means they're protecting their products. I'm not sure if they want to make this a Big Bang, because it sure doesn't look that way...Where's the trailer??!!!!
;D ;D
Calm down, dude... You are going to see it till next Friday. That day is the last day of August.  :) But I feel in my bones that we don't have to wait till then.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 21, 2007, 04:54:06 PM
But I feel in my bones that we don't have to wait till then.

I hope so too!  ;)
Wait...do you know something we don't know?  ??? ;D

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Can your bones feel the future?  :o

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Aug 21, 2007, 05:28:02 PM
I hope so too!  ;)
Wait...do you know something we don't know?  ??? ;D
No, I just trust Colin.  :) And he said "we are very close to it". That's why I dare to say we don't have to wait so much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed