Assassin's Creed III

Started by Gosutoraida, Feb 16, 2012, 02:40:55 PM

Author
Assassin's Creed III (Read 43,072 times)

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

one thing i don't understand about the freedom edition. does the game come in a normal game case and just has a steelbook in there for the option of having it in a steelbook or does it come just in a steelbook with no normal case at all. the pictures and descriptions to me seem to say that my first guess is right and that you will get both

fry1236

fry1236

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Now im even more stoked for Assassin's Creed III!

Keg

Keg

This looks great but ive only played the first game and I didnt even finish it as it became tedious. Ive heard the sequels are leaps and bounds better than the first game so I may give this series another try at some point. Theyre all dirt cheap anyway and you get a code to download the first game. Or theres a double pack of the first two games being released on Friday thats pretty cheap.

I will probably love the first game if I give it the time of day. It was the very first game I got with my PS3 and there was so many new games I was trying I just lost interest and was never compelled to finish it. Same thing happened with GTAIV but I finished that and its add-ons for the first time last year and loved it after initially not liking it.

m41guy

m41guy

I got downright frustrated with some of the combat mechancis in AC1,(especially with the buildup to and fight with Robert De Sable), probably moreso because I had already played 2. 

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Yeah, definitely.  Luckily, I got to ACI before playing ACII, so I really got to enjoy the improvements more.

Vepariga

Vepariga

definately cant wait for AC3,one of my favorite game series. I'm glad they chose this era to set it in as its a time ripe full of conspiracy.

the freedom of movement and tree walking sound fantastic.

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

I would love to see an assassins creed game set in feudal japan with ninjas and samurai

scarhunter92

Keg

Keg

Right im sure somebody can help me out here as im new to Assassin's Creed. Well I did play the first game 4 years ago but never finished it. Anyway I've recently picked up the first two games and im about halfway through the first game. I just wanted to know what benefits or rewards (if any) are there for collecting all the flags and killing all 60 Templar soldiers?

If there aren't any I'll just plod on with the investigations and the assassinations until I finish the game. It's a real chore at the minute because its the same shit over and over again but Ive heard from so many people that the sequels are so much better so I might as well see this through to get the whole story. Don't really want to mess around with unneccessary shit if it does nothing.

Remonster

Remonster

Don't bother with the flags and soldiers in the first game, they dont get you anything. The feathers in the second game get you an OK reward though.

Edit: you do get an achievement but its not really worth it.

Keg

Keg

Im not fussed about achievements / trophies. It's just when I looked at all the memories it looks theres a memory after the final one and I was wondering if that was an extra memory unlocked if you find everything in the game. If there's nothing like, i'll just stick to the main game.

Remonster

Remonster

I would suggest getting through the first game quickly, and taking your time with 2 and Brotherhood. I haven't been able to finish revelations myself. Its really starting to show its age.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed