Assassin's Creed III

Started by Gosutoraida, Feb 16, 2012, 02:40:55 PM

Author
Assassin's Creed III (Read 42,977 times)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Mar 01, 2012, 03:34:54 AM
Looking forward to this.  I have Revelations but haven't gotten around to playing it yet  :-\.

Quote from: Jayden the Omnipotent on Mar 01, 2012, 03:03:43 AM
Spoiler
I have a feeling it will probably be like the first Assassin's Creed, where instead of the enemy Templars being just random people of power during the timeline, it will mostly just be the British in general. Taking out certain generals of the British army, things like that. 
[close]

What do you mean by this?
Spoiler
I don't recall AC1 having you take out basic generals, you were focused on killing templars.  Wouldn't this be more like the idea of random generals being templars?
[close]

Spoiler
Maybe basic generals was too, well, general a term. Its just how I recognized them. They were people of power within the Templars, but they still weren't the main threat themselves. Just more of stepping stones, ways to take out the Templar power. The same idea could possibly be used in AC III, assassinating the leaders of sections of the templar, or British, armies.
[close]
But meh, no real details have been released yet, this is all pretty much speculation. We'll have to wait and see what they decide to do with it all.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Remonster

Remonster

Awesome. Awesome to the max. Cannot wait to see more. The comments on Kotaku and other sites are pathetic and depressing. People seem to hate this game because you play as an Native American, in America. It's an entirely untapped historical time period that I for one, am extremely happy to see in a game.

First Blood

First Blood

GameInformer cover

I will happily kill for you General Washington. This is going to be something.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Loving the look! I wonder how much of the game will focus on Desmond, if this is the last.

m41guy

m41guy

:o  OMG!!  Even though I can't imagine what is going to be used for buildings...not too many tall structures during that time...not that there were in the first AC either though.

I just finished Revelations the other day and man what an ending...though I wish there was a bit more of an epilogue for Ezio though. 

Njm1983

Njm1983

Im definately intrigued by the new era and native american character. Im curious how he will fit into the story since I doubt he will come from a line of assassins like Ezio. Im thinking he will more than likely be somehow conscripted into the assassin order at some point.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: m41guy on Mar 01, 2012, 10:06:37 PM
I just finished Revelations the other day and man what an ending...though I wish there was a bit more of an epilogue for Ezio though.
There was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDekzEh2g-0#ws

I wish they spent more time on the Altair sequences. A compete waste of story potential.

m41guy

m41guy

Really?! I was hoping for something in the game... :-\

I agree with you on the Altair sequences too.  Especially after the "chase" scenes during AC2, with Altair and Maria.  I was hoping we would have gotten more of their courtship.  For all it showed of Altair it too seemed underwhelming or just not what "I" thought it might have been.  I guess I was expecting more open world stuff with him and not just scripted gameplay.

Remonster

Remonster

I'm hoping they add something like climbing trees and rock climbing. Interacting with the wilderness like that would be an awesome addition. Especially if you can ambush people from tree tops or from hiding in deep snow.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Remonster on Mar 02, 2012, 03:38:40 AM
I'm hoping they add something like climbing trees and rock climbing. Interacting with the wilderness like that would be an awesome addition. Especially if you can ambush people from tree tops or from hiding in deep snow.
I have a feeling it will. Unlike places like Rome and most of Europe, the American colonies at the time weren't exactly known for their spanning architectural cities. Most of it was wilderness at the time.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Nice, nice, nice! I didn't realize the tomahawk/axe had an Assassin logo blade at first.  That's worthy of a facepalm towards me.

Quote from: RazorSlash on Mar 02, 2012, 08:35:26 PM

What was this?

Gate

Gate

HIS NAME IS RATOHNHAKE:TON but goes by CONNOR and he is HALF-WHITE, HALF-NATIVE AMERICAN

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/67007020.html#ixzz1o0iUwmqk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed