NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 388,240 times)

Hudson

Hudson

These are too cool. If they end up releasing figures of everyone, including the more obscure characters like Wierzbowski and Crowe...I'm definitely in.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Since the actor who played Crowe has since passed away, who would NECA even ask about likeness rights? Next of kin?

Hudson

Hudson

I'm not really sure they'd have to ask anyone. His family doesn't own his likeness nor would they really have any right to be compensated for its use.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: slaysaliens on May 18, 2013, 02:55:34 AM
"This is rumor control, here are the facts:"

Aliens Series One:
Hicks w/ closed mouth will be in series one.  He will NOT have a helmet on, he will have a Pulse Rifle, Shotgun, Shotgun Holster, & (welder?).

Hudson w/ Game Over Man face will be in series one.  He will NOT have a helmet on, he will have a Pulse Rifle, Motion Tracker, & (Hack Tool?).

Aliens Warrior will be in series one.  He will have BROWN highlights.

There will be no 3-Pack in series one.  (Dunno where that came from).  There will be no 2-packs in series one.  These 3 characters will be sold individually.

Planned date: June 2013

Marines vs. Aliens 2-Packs:
Hicks vs Warrior.  Hicks will have a helmet on w/ open yelling mouth.  Alien will have BLUE highlights and shotgunned head.
Planned date: August 2013

Hudson vs Warrior.  Hudson will have a helmet on w/ open yelling mouth.  Alien will have BROWN highlights w/ shot up torso.
Planned date: October 2013

Aliens vs Aliens 2-Pack:
Black Warrior vs. Red Warrior.  This will be the ONLY way to get a ALL BLACK warrior in 2013.  This is the Genocide comic book inspired 2-pack.
Planned date:  June 2013

There are 13 Aliens figures planned to come out in 2013.
3 Figures in Series One
3 Figures in Series Two
4 Figures in Marines vs. Aliens 2-Packs
2 Figures in Aliens vs. Aliens 2-Pack
1 Alien Queen

Those are the facts.

You forgot to talk about series 2:

-Aliens Series 2 will include

- Alien Warrior (Blue Highlights)
- A brand new version of the 1979 Original Alien with new and improved articulation
- And a new Colonial Marine with Flamer.

Details on the Marine will be announced at San Diego Comic-Con.

8)

Hudson

Hudson

Quote- And a new Colonial Marine with Flamer.

Apone

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: slaysaliens on May 18, 2013, 02:55:34 AM
"This is rumor control, here are the facts:"

Aliens Series One:
Hicks w/ closed mouth will be in series one.  He will NOT have a helmet on, he will have a Pulse Rifle, Shotgun, Shotgun Holster, & (welder?).

Hudson w/ Game Over Man face will be in series one.  He will NOT have a helmet on, he will have a Pulse Rifle, Motion Tracker, & (Hack Tool?).

Aliens Warrior will be in series one.  He will have BROWN highlights.

There will be no 3-Pack in series one.  (Dunno where that came from).  There will be no 2-packs in series one.  These 3 characters will be sold individually.

Planned date: June 2013

Marines vs. Aliens 2-Packs:
Hicks vs Warrior.  Hicks will have a helmet on w/ open yelling mouth.  Alien will have BLUE highlights and shotgunned head.
Planned date: August 2013

Hudson vs Warrior.  Hudson will have a helmet on w/ open yelling mouth.  Alien will have BROWN highlights w/ shot up torso.
Planned date: October 2013

Aliens vs Aliens 2-Pack:
Black Warrior vs. Red Warrior.  This will be the ONLY way to get a ALL BLACK warrior in 2013.  This is the Genocide comic book inspired 2-pack.
Planned date:  June 2013

There are 13 Aliens figures planned to come out in 2013.
3 Figures in Series One
3 Figures in Series Two
4 Figures in Marines vs. Aliens 2-Packs
2 Figures in Aliens vs. Aliens 2-Pack
1 Alien Queen

Those are the facts.

Honestly, I am pretty disappointed about how they did the helmet thing. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the way these figures look, they've been my two most wanted figures since I was a child, but this isn't exactly the way I'd want to have them. Since they aren't removable helmets,  I think they should have the yelling Hicks head with a headset on, and give us an alt. head with a nuetral face &helmet. As for Hudson, him I don't mind as much. The yelling face will look great with the helmet, since that's pretty much how he was facing Xenos(When he actually had a weapon, anyway.), but I still hope they do another variant with his smirk and hopefully another Hicks. And Sexypoot, you can spare me the whole 'it's neca, of course they'll do the variants' speel, however, it would be reassuring this time. :laugh:

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Quote from: Hudson on May 18, 2013, 03:59:56 AM

Apone

People this is not confirmed information.  I'm hopeful that it turns out to be Apone, but they haven't announced yet who it is.

I only briefly mentioned series 2.  I was just goin to wait to post it's details of who was in it until they were all announced.  But yeah, blue Aliens Warrior, 1979 Big Chap,and one marine with a flamethrower!  Can't wait! Post updated as well!

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

The figures in those pictures look bigger than 7" scale. Unless the McFarlane facehugger scale is off, which it doesn't seem to be given the other 7" stuff I've compared it to. I'm probably wrong though

Edit: Never mind, I think I ust needed a closer look at the pics

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 18, 2013, 06:49:44 AM
The figures in those pictures look bigger than 7" scale. Unless the McFarlane facehugger scale is off, which it doesn't seem to be given the other 7" stuff I've compared it to. I'm probably wrong though

Edit: Never mind, I think I ust needed a closer look at the pics

I think those are the larger scale models they use for convention displays and stuff.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Cant wait for the new Giger Alien! :)

Might customize my older Neca version into something else... :P

Raiden

Raiden

Yeah, fingernail version facehugger is not my cup of tea either

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: slaysaliens on May 18, 2013, 05:08:42 AM
Quote from: Hudson on May 18, 2013, 03:59:56 AM

Apone

People this is not confirmed information.  I'm hopeful that it turns out to be Apone, but they haven't announced yet who it is.

I only briefly mentioned series 2.  I was just goin to wait to post it's details of who was in it until they were all announced.  But yeah, blue Aliens Warrior, 1979 Big Chap,and one marine with a flamethrower!  Can't wait! Post updated as well!

Neca itself said there´s a chance it would be Apone, so I guess it´s one of the surprises that are held for this next San Diego Comic Con

Raiden

Raiden

If Michael Biehn and bill Paxton would appear in SDCC for their figures' signature that would be perfect. Although i am in Hong Kong and won't be there, seeing them reunited for their avatars are  memorial for Aliens fans like me.

Hudson

Hudson

QuotePeople this is not confirmed information.  I'm hopeful that it turns out to be Apone, but they haven't announced yet who it is.

Gimme a break. It's Apone. The other possibilities are Frost, Dietrich, or Wierzbowski. Not happening.  :-*

EDIT:

Not happening first at least.

Raiden

Raiden

And based on the photo image, yes, it is Apone. Ultra excited to know that if Al Matthews would appear at the SDCC and sign the agreement with NECA for his likeliness right for the fig. (Just my fantasy)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed