The Final 8 Minutes (what do you want to see?)

Started by acidpits, Feb 06, 2012, 02:05:31 PM

Author
The Final 8 Minutes (what do you want to see?) (Read 5,691 times)

Xenomrph

Quote from: Xenomoron on Feb 07, 2012, 10:01:33 PM
I want to see the the Space Jockey remove his human suit and reveal a real alien being inside. ;)
I'd pay money to see that.

ThisBethesdaSea

I just want to sit back in my seat as the credits roll and think to myself "what the fu€k was that? It was awesome and not what I expected"

Terx2

Hearing the space jockeys heart beats as it sends a distress signal. Fade to black. Hear space jockeys chest explode hear the chestburster screech.

dembones

I'd love for there to be no explanation about what happened the '79 jockey. Retcon the creature, but direct sequel or not, let that particular mystery to stand.

If that doesn't happen, I at least want a convincing story for why the hole isn't from a chest burster as most assume.  '79 offered no in depth exploration of the chamber or chair and I believe the earliest story suggested it was a xeno tail that caused the hole. The torso and acid holes should offer plenty of opportunity to creatively fill in the blanks. I don't need to see titular aliens, but chest bursting has become as ordinary as the resulting xenos Scott no longer favors.

SiL

Ribs were bent out. Something exploded from inside, not punched in. It was aways meant to be a chest burster.

sdb5057

Naoomi gives birth to Ripley :)

oh god.

aliennaire

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 07, 2012, 12:19:18 AM
Talking Xenos with a heavy British accent! Smoking cigars. Debating over which species is worse. The Space Jockey's or Humans after both of them crash land on their home world and crawl out of the giant heads nose. lol space jockey/space ball, whatever.
;D Marvelous!

Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 08, 2012, 04:59:29 AM
Hearing the space jockeys heart beats as it sends a distress signal. Fade to black. Hear space jockeys chest explode hear the chestburster screech.

Nice, I was thinking exactly about this finale, though I would like the film was cut off a beat earlier, just when the Space Jockey starts to transmutate (or dons his bio space suit) and climbs into his chair on the bridge. Cause we already know what will ensue after  ;)

Lartones

I just want the movie to finish the last 8 minutes by answering a few questions, but leaving us with even more questions.

SM

I want a satisfactory end.

Please.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Does the Space Jockey wear Boxers or Briefs!!!!?

And does he manscape...

Basher917

I find this thread to be a post-count booster.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Basher917 on Feb 09, 2012, 04:55:02 AM
Ah live a little. News has been a little slow as of late.  ;)

It would be awesome if the space jockey ended up being a girl, ala samus aran. Only cuter, hopefully.

Glaive

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 09, 2012, 07:51:01 AM

It would be awesome if the space jockey ended up being a girl, ala samus aran. Only cuter, hopefully.

"Hey, guys...check-out the SNORKEL on THAT...."

acidpits

Quote from: Glaive on Feb 09, 2012, 08:36:35 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 09, 2012, 07:51:01 AM

"Hey, guys...check-out the SNORKEL on THAT...."

Samus Aran? Has anyone noticed how much Charlize Theron looks like Zero Suit Samus? HMMMMM!!!!

Terx2

Quote from: aliennaire on Feb 08, 2012, 10:31:24 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 07, 2012, 12:19:18 AM
Talking Xenos with a heavy British accent! Smoking cigars. Debating over which species is worse. The Space Jockey's or Humans after both of them crash land on their home world and crawl out of the giant heads nose. lol space jockey/space ball, whatever.
;D Marvelous!

Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 08, 2012, 04:59:29 AM

Nice, I was thinking exactly about this finale, though I would like the film was cut off a beat earlier, just when the Space Jockey starts to transmutate (or dons his bio space suit) and climbs into his chair on the bridge. Cause we already know what will ensue after  ;)

I know it would be a awesome ending. And Maybe for the credits playing the warning signal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed