Colonial Marines Moved to Autumn 2012

Started by ikarop, Jan 26, 2012, 01:22:24 PM

Author
Colonial Marines Moved to Autumn 2012 (Read 43,481 times)

Company Man

Quote from: newbeing on Jan 27, 2012, 03:51:06 AM
I really hope it is released in the Halloween season similar to Infestation. A release window like that is good for the holiday season as well.

I didn't even think about Halloween playing into it. They could make some good commercials with that idea in mind.

WinterActual

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Jan 27, 2012, 01:11:24 AM
Thank God! My PS3 is dead and I have exams in Spring.  ;D
Thats good to hear. Now go build up a better PC and play ACM like the master race.

konradski

QuoteI use werds n shit! ::) razz
the hilarity of this razz is when the only thing you can pick up on is the "n" as a fault. maybe i should have typed in Graphics processing unit instead of  gfx or would gpu make you happier
or as my sister would say i need one of those cards so he can play game on,t computer  :laugh:

yes (company man) i also received an ign spam post too . on upcoming items on their webnets site n other stuff
written beneath alien logo was
IGN has an exclusive Aliens: Colonial Marines trailer debuting tomorrow (Friday 1/27) at 9 am PST!
being in the uk  ill be at work n tings then off to the chippy for dinner n ta  pub thereafterfor a packet of pork scratchings n a pint of bitter ,so may just miss this event

Fleshtrap666

Canceling my pre-order for something else. Of course I'll pre-order it again once it gets close to when it will actually come out. But I'm tight on money and other things are coming out that I wanna get.

Quote from: konradski on Jan 27, 2012, 01:06:09 AM
bet its the same skins n engine as the avp2000 nonsense one . riding on the shirt tail of the movie release , a quick copy paste inside job...........the bar they have to fire above is skyrim bf3 and mw50 from grfx to gameplay they couldnt even limbo past bioshock on the last one

ill have £10.00  bet says you still cant get over a knee high box or under a half closed door

lol, i don't even know how to respond to that.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: konradski on Jan 27, 2012, 09:01:14 AM
QuoteI use werds n shit! ::) razz
the hilarity of this razz is when the only thing you can pick up on is the "n" as a fault. maybe i should have typed in Graphics processing unit instead of  gfx or would gpu make you happier
or as my sister would say i need one of those cards so he can play game on,t computer  :laugh:

yes (company man) i also received an ign spam post too . on upcoming items on their webnets site n other stuff
written beneath alien logo was
IGN has an exclusive Aliens: Colonial Marines trailer debuting tomorrow (Friday 1/27) at 9 am PST!
being in the uk  ill be at work n tings then off to the chippy for dinner n ta  pub thereafterfor a packet of pork scratchings n a pint of bitter ,so may just miss this event
Oh there was loads more i could fault but your previous post was so full of miss-informed gibberish that calling you on your gangster/text lingo was just too easy.

Berserker Pred

Just read the new update, oh well.

WinterActual

szkoki

LAME!

Too much waiting too much hype! Thats why this game gonna sucks big time! It will not come up to our expectations! Waiting 7 years for a game much more  like the latest AVP...it will be nothing more im afraid but this waiting makes us belive that "whooohooo they are just want to make it perfect", yay...no, its just a shooter, im afraid it wll not have a great story, not have great characters, only graphics, gore and MAYBE excitment but honestly after horror games like silent hilll and after live action games like modern warfare....what the F are they doing with this because stuff like these in ACM WILL NOT BE INCLUDED. Its just a nice shooter.

PVTDukeMorrison

Razz

Razz

Wow quite a few people losing it over the delay and calling it the next AVP, good to see some levelheaded people here still.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Razz on Jan 27, 2012, 01:51:48 PM
Wow quite a few people losing it over the delay and calling it the next AVP, good to see some levelheaded people here still.
Thats the world we live in...

szkoki

Quote from: Razz on Jan 27, 2012, 01:51:48 PM

Im just standing with 2 feet on the ground and i dont get my hopes up...so if the game gonna nothing more than just an avp im not gonna stress but if it will be a lil bit cool i will be suprised and happy. But its my choice ;) wich not recmmended to follow.

dallevalle

HAHAHHA the hitler video was fun !! HAHAHAH rep ! xD

Capsule

Hi,

I'd be interested to know if the multiplayer plays similarly to Left 4 Dead versus mode, where the opposing side play as aliens trying to stop the marines from reaching their goal/destination.

Also, will the game be heavily scripted with monster closets or more randomly generating like AVP1 on the PC. Personally I like a more flexible approach, where a hive will be constantly pumping out aliens and marines will have constantly to be on the move and conserve ammo. Staying put= certain death eventually.

Thanks Gearbox, I wish you strength to work hard on the game! It will pay off.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed