Aliens Colonial Marines Q&A with Gearbox Software

Started by ikarop, Jan 25, 2012, 03:03:37 PM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Q&A with Gearbox Software (Read 44,230 times)

chrisr232007

Quote from: Bamozore on Jan 26, 2012, 09:45:48 PM
Hello,

Here comes my questions:

- We will see the egg on the Sulaco ? And we see it , will there be an explanation ?

Great question!!

RabidNinja

Glad to hopefully get some answers on an exciting upcoming game.

My questions would be these:

Will we get answers as to where the Crusher came from and will their be more of a variety of xenomorphs?

(i)Will the Pulse rifle still "Tote" its original sound and will it still have the iron sights shown in the demo?
(ii) If the iron sights on the PR are still around in the full game, we will be able to use an ADS (Aim Down Sights) system?

Will the Sulaco be fully searchable?

Will we have the ability to pilot a Power Loader, APC or Dropship in MP or SP? (Preferred question to be used if chosen)

And finally, will any special guests make a cameo appearance?

That is all :)

predator elite

will we see any predaliens and will there be a demo released

Ash 937

Ikarop,

Ask them this with a straight face:

With all of the development delays for the game, will GBX have an opportunity to connect story elements in A:CM with Ridley Scott's upcoming film, Prometheus?

I wouldn't necessarily want an answer to this question but I think it would be great if you could just describe their faces to the community after you ask it.

;D

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: predator elite on Jan 26, 2012, 11:06:30 PM
will we see any predaliens and will there be a demo released

Fuc*ing no.

Terx2

Will the game be modable?
Can you make your own marine?
What multiplayer modes would there be?

DJW2567

Can the game be played in 3D and will support the playstation move controllers

Relworp

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Jan 26, 2012, 09:45:28 AM
will there be a mode where you can play on Hadleys hope before the explosion as a multiplayer map

This. This. A million times this.

szkoki

szkoki

What are like the main characters?

/since years ago there are not detailed characters in some games like it was in resident evil, extermination, dino crisis, silent hill...there is only a main character who is nothing just a name and an angry commander and a buddy (like in avp 1-2-3, doom, turok and i could continue...) and thats all  you can tell about them even after finishing the game...its all about just shooting and shouting, lame/

So whats up with CM?

predalienqueen2

In multiplayer are you able to play as a xenomorph?
And can you make own custom maps?

RabidNinja

Quote from: predalienqueen2 on Jan 27, 2012, 04:08:42 PM
In multiplayer are you able to play as a xenomorph?
And can you make own custom maps?

PC version only, I'll bet -_-

Razz

I only have one question.

-Will we get to see this game on the show floor come E3? My biggest disappointment about E3 last year was the game being shown behind closed doors, i really hope ACM has more exposure this year and to those in the community.

DRAKE M.

AVP 2010 was a huge let-down. Did you guys learn anything from Rebellion's mistakes with the combat system, multi-player issues and total lack of the extras that make a game great?

Moosh89

Moosh89

Just wanted to echo some more, and add some of my own, hope its OK! :)

- Will we be able to play as a female marine, either in Single Player or Multiplayer, if not, why not?

- Will we be able to draw or place graffitti on our armour and weapons? I had suggested an idea to use stickers, like primitive shapes, letters and numbers with the ability to manipulate them and have a sticker limit for armour and weapons, similar to Modnation Racers on the PS3

- How much support will A:CM receive after release?

- What kinds of DLC can we expect?

- Will there be "Dual sign in" splitscreen on PS3 and XBOX 360? Like where you and a friend can each sign into their account on the same system?

- Will there be a theatre mode in Multiplayer?

- Will the PS3 version use L1/R1 for aiming and firing? This is very important to me due to my physical disability and difficulty using L2/R2 for aiming and firing.

- Will there be a multiplayer map of the Colony "pre-blast" with everything intact?

- How many difficulty modes will there be?

- Will you be able to use the welder at your own free will, or are there only certain times you can use it?

- Does the welder also cut like in the movie? can we use it to open up new routes?

- Can we use the welder as a crude weapon to kill other humans or androids if we run out of ammo?

- In multiplayer, can we play as Aliens or Androids?

- Can we get a multiplayer map of Gateway, complete with the Colonial Marines Academy, the hospital, the cargo docks and the apartments where Ripley and Jones live?

- In multiplayer, can we pick and choose which ONE gadget we carry and use like a welder, a hacking pad, a sentry gun, etc?

- How many weapons, gadgets and things are you implementing from the technical manual?

- Will vehicles like the Power Loader, APC, Dropship or even the technical manuals Tanks be drivable in multiplayer?

- Tell us something that will blow our minds about the gameplay in A:CM (that we don't already know!)

- Have you redone any of the voice acting since the E3 demo?

- Can you give us a vague schedule of when info will be released up until fall?

- Can you give us a month of when A:CM will finally release?

- Will there be a playable demo before release? either for single player or multiplayer?

- Will there be a multiplayer beta? if so, Closed or Public? and how do we get access?

- Was the leaked Collectors Edition legitimate? will anything change from it?

- Will there be any special guests making an appearance in the game? You do not have to name who it will be

- On IMDB, it says "Weirzbowski" is a character, is this the same Weirzbowski from the movie? or is it a brother? or simply an error?

- If Aliens are playable online or in single player, is it possible to change your stance from quadruped to bipedal, also is it possible to change your stance as a marine like "standing", "crouched" or "prone"?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think thats all for now, if I think of any more I'll try to add them to this post before time runs out to edit, if not, I'll probably reply while quoting this post and add more in

Private W Hudson

Will there be a demo anytime soon?

Will Fury161 be investigated?

Will ACM have other game modes other then COOP campaign?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed