SCREENING OF PROMETHEUS!!!!

Started by BiggyMac04, Jan 19, 2012, 08:22:30 PM

Author
SCREENING OF PROMETHEUS!!!! (Read 51,036 times)

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Disendor on Jan 24, 2012, 06:33:54 PM
Absolutely. I would do it were it not for the name and the numbers that the invite has at the bottom. The could easily identify me. Easily. Don't worry, this is all real. I'll make sure to report back, but I'll answer questions generally. Anything too specific will get me killed.

By that, I simply mean that I'll answer as many questions as I can and do my best, but if we're talking tiny details, I probably can't divulge those. But you'll know it's for real when I describe the theater -- etc.

Disendor...no offense, but I am starting to have a bit of difficulty with your credibility.  I had recommended you mask off your name.  Now you say there are numbers along the bottom of the ticket.  Fair enough...well mask those off as well.  In other words, mask anything that would identify the ticket with yourself.  I have to imagine that your name and the numbers occupy only a small portion of the enitire real-estate on the ticket/invitation.  So, it would helpful and appreciated, by all of us, if we could see what the ticket looks like.  Yes?

Master

Master

Quote from: deuterium on Jan 24, 2012, 08:24:11 PM
Quote from: Disendor on Jan 24, 2012, 06:33:54 PM
Absolutely. I would do it were it not for the name and the numbers that the invite has at the bottom. The could easily identify me. Easily. Don't worry, this is all real. I'll make sure to report back, but I'll answer questions generally. Anything too specific will get me killed.

By that, I simply mean that I'll answer as many questions as I can and do my best, but if we're talking tiny details, I probably can't divulge those. But you'll know it's for real when I describe the theater -- etc.

Disendor...no offense, but I am starting to have a bit of difficulty with your credibility.  I recommended you mask off your name.  Now you say their are numbers along the bottom of the ticket.  Fair enough...well mask those off as well.  In other words, mask anything that would identify the ticket with yourself.  I have to imagine that your name and the numbers occupy only a small portion of the enitire real-estate on the ticket.  So, it would helpful and appreciated, by all of us, if we could see what the ticket looks like.  Yes?

Don`t bother, "Phony Alarm" shouts all over.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Master on Jan 24, 2012, 09:00:02 PM

Yeah, my bullshit detector is going off the charts.  I would love to be proven wrong, by Disendor, however.

Master

Master

Quote from: deuterium on Jan 24, 2012, 09:09:16 PM
Quote from: Master on Jan 24, 2012, 09:00:02 PM

Yeah, my bullshit detector is going off the charts.  I would love to be proven wrong, by Disendor, however.

You won`t. Been here long enough, seen it already.

Disendor

Disendor

I'll scan it. I'll tool around in Photoshop and see if I can black any identify'ers. Gimme a few hours.

Wobblyboddle77

Wobblyboddle77

Give the guy benefit of the doubt peeps he said he's going to show it , so let's give him chance can't say fairer than that.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I agree.  We'll just have to see!

Wobblyboddle77

Wobblyboddle77

Do these test screenings have unfinished effects sometimes then? i know they put a different score in alot of the times, i would imagine with prometheus they would need the effects more or less finished to see what reaction the test audience gives.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

I would be paranoid as well  ;D

-Chris

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Disendor on Jan 24, 2012, 10:56:26 PM
I'll scan it. I'll tool around in Photoshop and see if I can black any identify'ers. Gimme a few hours.

take a cell phone camera shot then black it out and make unrecogniable, make sure you cover up the title "chipmunks:the squeaual" take you 5 mins max.  :laugh:

Disendor

Disendor

Still toying around with it. The page itself is scanned, so it's a little muddy, but it still has the numbers and my actual name. Name across the top, numbers on bottom next to a bar code (which is contained within a film ticket shape). Still trying. Not a hoax, folks. I have better things to do with my time then toy with my fellow Alien fans. 

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Disendor on Jan 25, 2012, 03:34:31 AM
Still toying around with it. The page itself is scanned, so it's a little muddy, but it still has the numbers and my actual name. Name across the top, numbers on bottom next to a bar code (which is contained within a film ticket shape). Still trying. Not a hoax, folks. I have better things to do with my time then toy with my fellow Alien fans.

Disendor, as I recommended previously, just take some plain white paper (or whatever color) and use some scissors to cut up the paper into individual strips, which are sized so they exactly cover over your name, numbers and code...without covering over anything else.  EASY, BREEZY.   Then scan it.  You don't even have to mess around with Photoshop.

And it should be crystal clear, if you scan it at 300 dpi as a minimum (hell, scan it at even higher rez, if you need to).  There is no reason an Invitation/Ticket that was issued directly to you, should come across as "muddy" if you scan it right.

Never say no to Panda!

Haha, how about a black filled box via paint  :laugh:
Trying to scan and muddy scan, good one.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Take a pic on your phone even.

-Chris

Master

Master

Oh, just stop it. He will "toy with photoshop" for eternity cause he`s troll and have nothing to do with test screening. Guy`s phony and looking for suckers to toy with. Every time there`s something new here involved with next film, noe or two such 'prophets' appear claming they know director, they`ve seen the script or working on set. This is bullshit, as always.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed