SCREENING OF PROMETHEUS!!!!

Started by BiggyMac04, Jan 19, 2012, 08:22:30 PM

Author
SCREENING OF PROMETHEUS!!!! (Read 50,910 times)

atlantis

atlantis

Maybe the G means  "Grauslich"
:laugh:

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Jan 19, 2012, 11:51:49 PM
Jeah it will go from G to R  :laugh:

Time to avoid internet when this screening happened, those people that will download the screener will spoil my experience :D

Squidlovez

Squidlovez

All people from sweet blue California, it's a private screening, we may be not so lucky this time.
And if somebody gets invited to the screening, it should people like Corporal Hicks of Ikarop; that's just me.

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: Glaive on Jan 21, 2012, 02:20:50 PM
Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 21, 2012, 01:01:10 PM
Awesome ! I love a film with death  ;D

I can't wait to see this ! death or not.

If you get invited to a Public Test-Screening of this film...

...please, don't go.

I'm going gold class anyway  ;D

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

dont like the speed...hope thats not a sign of fox studio's meddling again

Disendor

Disendor

Guess who was invited to the screening?  ;)

Yeah, I expect some serious love from the people around here.  :laugh:

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Disendor on Jan 23, 2012, 07:05:11 AM

More likely get you banned 8) (kidding)

-Chris

Disendor

Disendor

Maybe. But it's completely true. The question is... will they let me live to tell about it?

Squidlovez

Squidlovez

After the screening is over, you'll have to write me 5 page paragraph filled with spoilers, cause I want to know them all! ;)

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I'd like to see some identification, please...and some evidence.  ;)

Wobblyboddle77

Wobblyboddle77

So a screening is definately happening and going ahead? I hope fox get their asses into gear and start doing some really big advertising for this film, they seem very coy about it at present, we don't even know if it's a thriller, horror or a bit of both.

I'm betting Fox watches these forums so be careful, if he has proof and shows that, it could go against him, lol  :D

Disendor

Disendor

It's happening. I can't scan the invitation because my name is plastered in large, black letters.  :laugh: So that ain't happenin'.

However, I'll make sure to be a cautious film-goer who criticizes the film in the best way that I can. The runtime isn't listed, either, so I can't comment on that either.

Wobblyboddle77

Wobblyboddle77

Yeah you don't want to blow your cover lol, when you go in keep playing the mission impossible theme tune in your head, i think the run time that's been circulating is around the 3 hour mark, but you can bet your bottom dollar the final theatrical cut will probably run between 2 hrs 25 -2hours 40 at the most, Scott is well known for be very detailed and a few of his films have run near the 2hr 30min mark. Fox will make him trim it anyway, so it can appeal to a mainstream audience, and whatever gets cut will be put back in for the dvd/blu ray release no doubt.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Disendor on Jan 24, 2012, 05:33:57 AM
It's happening. I can't scan the invitation because my name is plastered in large, black letters.  :laugh: So that ain't happenin'.

However, I'll make sure to be a cautious film-goer who criticizes the film in the best way that I can. The runtime isn't listed, either, so I can't comment on that either.

Can't you tape some paper over your name, and then scan it.  We want to see want an invitation looks like!

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Sounds like the obvious thing to do.

Disendor

Disendor

Absolutely. I would do it were it not for the name and the numbers that the invite has at the bottom. The could easily identify me. Easily. Don't worry, this is all real. I'll make sure to report back, but I'll answer questions generally. Anything too specific will get me killed.

By that, I simply mean that I'll answer as many questions as I can and do my best, but if we're talking tiny details, I probably can't divulge those. But you'll know it's for real when I describe the theater -- etc.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed