Guy Pearce Talks Prometheus

Started by Darkness, Jan 18, 2012, 10:01:04 PM

Author
Guy Pearce Talks Prometheus (Read 15,302 times)

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: Infected on Jan 20, 2012, 11:57:44 AM
Guy Pearce is suffering from Memento so a minute to him could be like a whole hour to us. ;)
;D
Once I posted in the one of threads here a brief spoof, blending his Memento's character and possible Prometheus' , I guess I could repost it into Fanfic section and give a link to it!

On the serious note, I'm still dismayed we haven't seen any production photos of him so far, would like to see at least anything...

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Sounds pretty much scripted as they come, Pearce still under oath not to give anything away, in which case anyone would be speaking figuratively.  And him being 'whisked away' like that...  a classic case of "get me outta here!!" before I screw up!  Personally, I think Mr Pearce is in this movie much more than he's letting on... ;D

Infected

Infected

Quote from: aliennaire on Jan 20, 2012, 12:54:33 PM
Guy Pearce is suffering from Memento so a minute to him could be like a whole hour to us. ;)
;D
Once I posted in the one of threads here a brief spoof, blending his Memento's character and possible Prometheus' , I guess I could repost it into Fanfic section and give a link to it!

On the serious note, I'm still dismayed we haven't seen any production photos of him so far, would like to see at least anything...
Yesss i would love to see some pics of him in Prometheus and of Idris Elba also,
very curious to there role part.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Infected on Jan 20, 2012, 07:31:55 PM
;D

Yesss i would love to see some pics of him in Prometheus and of Idris Elba also,

???  We've seen photos of Idris Elba in Prometheus.  He's playing Captain Janek.

LarsVader

LarsVader

Infected

Infected

Quote from: St_Eddie on Jan 21, 2012, 03:05:31 PM
Quote from: Infected on Jan 20, 2012, 07:31:55 PM
;D

???  We've seen photos of Idris Elba in Prometheus.  He's playing Captain Janek.
Yes but not much in my opinion.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Enough to know that he likes to wear Weyland merchandise, and gives gaping reactions.

bunnyavpg

bunnyavpg

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jan 22, 2012, 02:25:59 AM
Enough to know that he likes to wear Weyland merchandise, and gives gaping reactions.

And that his <cough> acting abilities <cough> are probably limited to how well he can die.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: bunnyavpg on Jan 22, 2012, 11:40:01 AM

And that his <cough> acting abilities <cough> are probably limited to how well he can die.

The Wire disagrees with you!

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: bunnyavpg on Jan 22, 2012, 11:40:01 AM

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: bunnyavpg on Jan 22, 2012, 11:40:01 AMAnd that his <cough> acting abilities <cough> are probably limited to how well he can die.
Narp. http://www.aceshowbiz.com/celebrity/idris_elba/awards.html

-Chris

ViperBlue

ViperBlue

Well it appears that Pearce's roll has been shrouded with secrecy because of 1 of 3 reasons. Either that he is in the movie for a short period of time because he plays an unimportant roll. He is part of the flashback father / son scene. Or he is in a very important roll and that is why not much can be divulged. It has been speculated hundreds of times that the large Face could in fact be Pearce's? Perhaps he is actually the god who made humans in his image. It will be very interesting to see how this plays out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed