User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Twilight of Echoes (an unfinished epic fantasy...  (Read 492 times)

Bat Chain Puller
Jan 16, 2012, 07:17:06 PM
Topic on: Jan 16, 2012, 07:17:06 PM
Q
In September of 2001 I began an epic world building, fantasy/action/adventure film that consumed every moment of my spare time until 2003 when I met my wife and my world changed forever. The film remained unfinished, but I had the opportunity to re-visit that world I created and began production again in 2006. Then children began sprouting here and there and (as of now) I haven't had the opportunity to conclude my opus.

I wanted to take the time to share what I have so far with my AVPG friends and colleagues. For I have found many of you appreciate a wider cinematic palette than just space monsters that want to kill us all. 

It's got swords, sorcery, gunslingers, post apocalyptic neo-banditos, mutants, minions, possessed armies, dark necromancers, and an accursed desert of undead zombies. It's an action, adventure, fantasy, romp through the imagination of a 20 something year old wannabe filmmaker who talked everyday people into following him on his damn fool idealistic crusade.

From the makers of "The Basilisk" comes ... The Twilight of Echoes. (Which will likely need a change of title due to a certain tween vampire saga.)

PRELUDE INFO

BACK STORY
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PROLOGUE: (Currently un-filmed)

PRE-PRODUCTION CONCEPT ART

Episode #1 (in HD if you're patient enough)
! Private video

« Last Edit: Jan 17, 2012, 04:44:49 PM by Bat Chain Puller »

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed