Most Favorite Thing About The Forum

Started by DARIAS93, Jan 13, 2012, 03:07:14 AM

What's your favorite thing/things about the forum BESIDES Alien/Predator news?

The Debates
13 (36.1%)
The Members
24 (66.7%)
Bashing Trolls
1 (2.8%)
News Feedback From Other Sources (General news, Movie news, etc.)
10 (27.8%)
Other (Please Specify)
1 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author
Most Favorite Thing About The Forum (Read 5,864 times)

Prime113

Ha!

SpaceMarines

Just make sure it's on its side. Wouldn't wanna wind up with a time machine or a transmogrifier, would we?

Crazy Rich

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 03, 2012, 03:46:50 AM
Nah, man. A trail of Nelkins.

I'll get the duplicator ready.

It's fool proof.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 03, 2012, 04:27:16 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 03, 2012, 03:46:50 AM
Nah, man. A trail of Nelkins.

I'll get the duplicator ready.

It's fool proof.

Almost fool proof....we need to toss in a few Fett's too! 

The members are definately the best  :)

predxeno

I chose the debates and members, nothing beats having a discussion about AVP whether it's to discussing hotly-argued topics to just having a nice conversation about the latest products.

Vulhala

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 03, 2012, 10:42:06 PM
I chose the debates and members, nothing beats having a discussion about AVP whether it's to discussing hotly-argued topics to just having a nice conversation about the latest products.

When are you gonna buy an Xbox?

I'm waiting.

whiterabbit

The site's pretty cool, you can go pretty lolo and not get ass raped with a rusty pipe.  Meaning the members are pretty nice. :)

predxeno

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 03, 2012, 11:55:24 PM

I'm waiting.

I'll be getting an Xbox when my younger brother buys it, he's the fan in the family for that particular console.  I have the PS3 which is my preferred system and I already have my hands full trying to get 100% Trophies on AVP.  What's the rush anyway? ???

Ghost Rider

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 04, 2012, 01:18:51 AM
Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 03, 2012, 11:55:24 PM

I'm waiting.

I'll be getting an Xbox when my younger brother buys it, he's the fan in the family for that particular console.  I have the PS3 which is my preferred system and I already have my hands full trying to get 100% Trophies on AVP.  What's the rush anyway? ???

You need to play games with us, that's why.

predxeno

Oh, right.  Well, I'll see what I can do about that, but for some reason my hands hurt when I play Xbox a lot; my finger tendons contract or something.  My brother says he doesn't have that problem, but he hates how the PS3 controller is too small for him. :-\

Lie

Lie

In all honesty f**k xbox, why would you pay for online play, it's ugly ass controller and a severe lack of media storage.

Oh by the way how many discs is AVP on xbox? :P

ShadowPred

Before I used to come on here for the updates on the upcoming films, reading posts on past films, what they thought, argued for and against, etc. It was all about Alien and Predator for me back then. Nowadays it's just to chat with the members that I have gotten along with.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Lie on Feb 04, 2012, 01:58:34 AM
In all honesty f**k xbox, why would you pay for online play, it's ugly ass controller and a severe lack of media storage.

Oh by the way how many discs is AVP on xbox? :P

Dat balanced opinion.  :laugh:

Anyway, basically what ShadowPred said; main reason is just because I like talking with people that I enjoy on here. Used to be more centered around the actual topic that the site is for. Updates on new movies/games are all part of the draw too, I get more of that here than anywhere else.

ShadowPred

I honestly have lost interest in discussing the films that this site is known for, I can't even bring myself to post on any of the alien or predator threads, boards, etc. When I do it's probably just to add my two cents on a subject and then I'm just gone, god damn how I wish I was back in 2004 and in 2006-2007, those where the f**king years where this site was just exploding with excitement in every post, there was no one thread that wasn't interesting to read or participate in.

predxeno

Quote from: Lie on Feb 04, 2012, 01:58:34 AM

My brother, a big-time Xbox fan, said that the PS3 multiplayer is worse cause we don't have dedicated servers like the Xbox does.  I don't know if he's right or not.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed