Alien & Predator Total Destruction Collection

Started by mastermoon, Jan 07, 2012, 03:34:41 AM

Author
Alien & Predator Total Destruction Collection (Read 4,003 times)

mastermoon

This box set has Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, Predator, Predator 2, Alien vs Predator Unrated, and Aliens vs Predator Requiem Unrated.

Is this box set worth it or not?.

SM

Depends which ones you already have.  If you don't have any and don't think the AvP flicks are utter shit, then it's probably worth it.

predxeno

Note this only has the discs for the movies; it has none of the special feature discs that the Alien Quadrilogy or any of the Collector's, Unrated, or Special Editions have.

Dr.Coma

I personally would wait until I got more money and buy someone of the cooler looking box sets there are out there, or buying them separately.

Just becouse:
Quote from: predxeno on Jan 10, 2012, 02:02:17 AM
Note this only has the discs for the movies; it has none of the special feature discs that the Alien Quadrilogy or any of the Collector's, Unrated, or Special Editions have.

For example:
http://www.amazon.com/Alien-Quadrilogy-Aliens-Resurrection/dp/B0000VCZK2/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

Just think you get more for your money   ;)

georgeromero

I have better box set also titled Total Destruction released by Fox Germany. It features Alien 1-4, Predator 1-2, AvP 1-2 plus tons of extra materials. Totally 18 discs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed