New Noomi Rapace Prometheus Image (no details)

Started by RoaryUK, Jan 06, 2012, 12:39:54 AM

Author
New Noomi Rapace Prometheus Image (no details) (Read 35,588 times)

Master

Yeah, that looks great. And the bag is for Jockey head. Look how stupid it was if they find jockeys head and have no container for it  :P

Darkoo

Do you think she looks a bit like Chrissy Hind (from "The Pretenders")?  :) :P

higherprimate

Noomi is hot at angles. But CT is smokin all the time. Hell even in mOnster...... Well maybe

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Darkoo on Jan 06, 2012, 11:04:33 AM
Do you think she looks a bit like Chrissy Hind (from "The Pretenders")?  :) :P
http://prometheusnews.net/pix/NewElizabethShawImage.jpg
http://www.mendelsonarchives.com/Photos/Chrissie_Hynde.jpg

Hell YYEEESSS I knew Noomi Rapace reminded me of someone but couldn't think who it was.... cheers Darkoo  :D

Quote from: Master on Jan 06, 2012, 11:00:01 AM
Yeah, that looks great. And the bag is for Jockey head. Look how stupid it was if they find jockeys head and have no container for it  :P

Hmm, I know what you mean but I really don't see it, how they could have known they were going to find a head, that to me is something they more than likely stumbled on. Mind you, it does raise the question was there SOMETHING they were expecting to find!  Could they have known about the urns perhaps, maybe the star map also revealed what to look for, or are we just reading to much into a coincidence and the carrier was simply for their flash lights??

Master

I`m just laughing. It`s to small for head  ;)

ThisBethesdaSea

I think it's the same bag David was carrying in one of the first official photos released through Entertainment Weekly.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: higherprimate on Jan 06, 2012, 02:16:35 PM
Noomi is hot at angles. But CT is smokin all the time. Hell even in mOnster...... Well maybe

I've genuinely never found her particularly attractive in anything. Always seemed a bit generic, looks-wise.

To each their own.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jan 06, 2012, 03:49:59 PM
I've genuinely never found her particularly attractive in anything. Always seemed a bit generic, looks-wise.

To each their own.

** EDIT ** I posted this presuming you were speaking of Charlize, not Noomi..

I realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and definitely respect your opinion, but damn, if this is what "generic" looks like, then sign my ass up for a WHOLE BUNCH OF GENERIC !!   ;D

Glaive

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jan 06, 2012, 03:49:59 PM
Quote from: higherprimate on Jan 06, 2012, 02:16:35 PM

To each their own.

What...a generic-female?

...also...

[bradpitt]"Whas in the BAAAAAAAGGG??"[/bradpitt]

Deuterium

And on another note, Charlize has kept her great looks as she has aged, unlike (IMHO) for example Cameron Diaz.

SpreadEagleBeagle

I don't get the blue and orange Tron-style outfits. I would've liked it more if the suits were grayish white like the Nostromo crew's spacesuits. Also, Noomi looks a little bit too hip to be be square with those bangs and all. I just wished, and hoped, that Scott would go by the same formula as in Alien - unglamorous realism.

Glaive

Quote from: deuterium on Jan 06, 2012, 06:11:29 PM
And on another note, Charlize has kept her great looks as she has aged, unlike (IMHO) for example Cameron Diaz.

Thanks for putting an image of Diaz playing Vickers in my noggin'...THANKS A LOT!! >:(

...anyone got any brain-bleach?

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Glaive on Jan 06, 2012, 06:17:49 PM
Quote from: deuterium on Jan 06, 2012, 06:11:29 PM

Thanks for putting an image of Diaz playing Vickers in my noggin'...THANKS A LOT!! >:(

...anyone got any brain-bleach?

LOL,

I was wrong....it was so wrong...I am so sorry   8) ;D

As far as cleansing your mind, just scroll up and study the pics of beautiful Charlize.  Rinse and repeat until Cameron Diaz is washed from your mind.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed