Serpent GIF

Started by 180924609, Dec 22, 2011, 12:38:10 PM

Author
Serpent GIF (Read 14,719 times)

marsekay

marsekay

i think its a side on view of a helmet and somethings bursting out of the top!

hollypops

hollypops

im surprised no one has posted a still of the what looked to me like a female tribal looking humanoid creature with an elongated head which was shown in that first 18sec leak that was first to come out.
I would if I could but I cant find that first leak footage anywhere on the net.
If anyone has it please post it

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It looked like two rather large hands holding an egg that had a little(but big here) alien mouth jump out of. You know, the old take a close look now, WHAM, face eating by alien.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

I have that original footage but I can't see any kind of tribal looking female anywhere.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7881/rl9.mp4
Original trailer leak for those who maybe missed it or just wanna compare stuff.

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/883/dhr.mp4
First segment leak showing what 'appears' to be something alien-like at 00:13

hollypops

hollypops

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jan 01, 2012, 05:54:32 PM
I have that original footage but I can't see any kind of tribal looking female anywhere.
Its there for sure because a was able to freeze frame at the exact shot - unfortunatleI wasnt in a position to save it at the time and was taken down when i tried again.
I since found that im not the only person who saw it as others are describing the exact head of the figure looking to the left-
It was from the very first leak with the the bit about "what if the begining wasnt the begining?" and Fassbender withthe young boy

Can somebody pppppplease post it its only 19sec long

nendo

nendo

Quote from: hollypops on Jan 01, 2012, 08:43:15 PM
Its there for sure because a was able to freeze frame at the exact shot - unfortunatleI wasnt in a position to save it at the time and was taken down when i tried again.
I since found that im not the only person who saw it as others are describing the exact head of the figure looking to the left-
It was from the very first leak with the the bit about "what if the begining wasnt the begining?" and Fassbender withthe young boy

http://www.mediafire.com/?9nt9htmtbubbkqy

can't see what your describing

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: nendo on Jan 01, 2012, 10:07:02 PM
Quote from: hollypops on Jan 01, 2012, 08:43:15 PM

http://www.mediafire.com/?9nt9htmtbubbkqy

can't see what your describing
Can't see much of anything in there.

-Chris

hardcorps54

hardcorps54

thats the first time i have seen both leaked trailers and the thing i am curious about is whats with the stomachs distending , it appears to be in both trailers , i can see that more clearly than the serpents heads

the first trailer i see the bit every one is suggesting is the serpent head but dont have a clue what to make of it

the second trailer i think given the context and the fact its right at the beginning i would be more inclined to think its the hallway to the hyper sleep chamber

i did see an image in the second that looked like something small bursting/breaking out , but again not really sure.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: hardcorps54 on Jan 02, 2012, 08:42:14 AMthats the first time i have seen both leaked trailers and the thing i am curious about is whats with the stomachs distending

It is fairly clear from the trailers, both leaked and official, that Elizabeth Shaw gets impregnated with something. The rapidly expanding abdomen shown in the leaked trailer is most likely part of this process, but we really can't be sure.

-Chris

Cravitus

Cravitus

Quote from: LarsVader on Dec 22, 2011, 01:33:14 PM

Seems like a giant chestburster to me.

Or, it's the Moby Dick of chestbursters. Both are really the same basically.

THAR SHE BLOWS!

'Space Jack-In-The-Box' from the unofficial leaked trailer.

Something appears to be springing out of a strange blob/egg/orifice! Looks like something from 'The Thing'.

This scene is replaced in the official trailer with the image of Vickers' sweet ass getting into the odd vertical 'mummy chamber' or 'escape pod' or whatever it is.

Is there a connection between Vickers and this hideous leaping organism?

Game_Over_Man

Game_Over_Man

I'm still fascinated by the creature (whatever) @ 9secs into the original trailer...are there several species involved?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed