PentzAlien-A comedy

Started by The Runner, Dec 19, 2011, 01:03:22 AM

Author
PentzAlien-A comedy (Read 568 times)

The Runner

The Runner

July 3, 2011

A quiet day in a Ohio town named Mineral Ridge. The Sky is bright blue with not a cloud in it. The sun bakes the area in 98 degree weather. Suddenly an Ice Cream vendor on a corner disappears. Within a second a giant burp is heard and a giant fatty named Pentz walks around. This Slightly Fluffy Boy weighs in a t 7 1/2 tons. "OH DUDE I SWEAR IF I WAS ANY FATTER I COULDNT WALK" said the mumbling lard of blubber. He walks to his house. "OH Buddy come get some peanut butter" said his mom calling his Australian Shepard Buddy. Quickly the blob ran inside the large house, smacked his dog out of the way, and ate some of the peanut butter. "Oh DUDE I wonder what it tastes like in BBQ Sauce" said Pentzy. He went outside to get his premium BBQ in a shed a block down. The heat quickly overwhelmed the fatty and within 1 minute he was huffing and puffing like a locomotive. "OH DUDE I think I need to eat something" said the fat blob. Pentz realized a large egg next to his BBQ Sauce shed. "I wonder what THIS tastes like in BBQ Sauce" said Pentz. Blubber Boy sure enough got some BBQ sauce and right when he approached the egg, it opened up by itself."Oh thanks dude for opening up I am going to eat you like a chicken wing" as Pentz bended down to prepare to gobble up the egg. Just as Pentz flipped the BBQ Sauce lid up, a Spider like creature with a long tail leaped out of the egg. Pentz tried to get it off but his arm fat blocked him from doing so. "OH DUDE WAIT TILL I CALL BUDDY" said Pentz. But his calls were to no avail as he was mumbling. He had been attacked by a Alien Facehugger. The thing put a tube down Pentz's throat and tried to wrap its long muscular tail around him but he had so much neck fat it wouldnt work. The facehugger did what it would do with bigger hosts. It climbded down pentz's throat and into his lungs. There it deposited the embryo as pentz started trying to flush it down by chugging BBQ Sauce. Within a 2 minutes Pentz coughed up the facehugger. "Oh dude that is what you get for messing with me" Pentz waddled away back home with nothing more than a slight sore throat. However tonight he would have more problems than just a sore throat.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed