NEW Prometheus scan from Premier Magazine (French Edition)

Started by RoaryUK, Dec 16, 2011, 01:37:39 AM

Author
NEW Prometheus scan from Premier Magazine (French Edition) (Read 35,391 times)

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Check out this brand new scan from the French edition of Premier magazine.

Credit goes to Wmmvrrvrrmm Mmrrvrrvmmw on facebook  :)

Gash

Nice, great lighting.

MrSpaceJockey

Any translators out here?

Feral_PRED

There's this one too but in better quality.

Xenomorphine

Can't help thinking it looks like a car advert...

ThisBethesdaSea

If their globe-things that cover their head aren't there, I wonder if they retract back a la CG quickery?

Bad Replicant

David is such a dreamboat.

JaaayDee

Just perfect.  Michael Fassbender is f**king class/

Gash

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 16, 2011, 01:58:20 AM
If their globe-things that cover their head aren't there, I wonder if they retract back a la CG quickery?

Hope not.

irn

JaaayDee

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 16, 2011, 01:58:20 AM

Too fancy.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 16, 2011, 01:47:28 AM

Not really, i only studied french for <2 years..10 years ago and translating it to french to german and then back to english doesn't make it easier but i'll give it a try. Hard to read as well but afaik it's mainly general speaking:

"He is working on a project that was announced as a prequel to Alien. Informations that were neither denied nor confirmed by screenwriter Damon Lindelof, it contains the same DNA as the original Alien movie as well as a new mythology. The studio announced that it is about a couple of scientists on their journey to the universe and the origin of mankind, an ambitious and cryptic science fiction Hollywood story that is questioning metaphysics. No new proposal to Sir Ridley Scott that already had his debut with "Blade Runer" 30 years ago. The expectations are high and the full cast is not revealed yet."

greetings
Panda

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 16, 2011, 02:35:14 AM
Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 16, 2011, 01:47:28 AM

Not really, i only studied french for <2 years..10 years ago and translating it to french to german and then back to english doesn't make it easier but i'll give it a try. Hard to read as well but afaik it's mainly general speaking:

"He is working on a project that was announced as a prequel to Alien. Informations that were neither denied nor confirmed by screenwriter Damon Lindelof, it contains the same DNA as the original Alien movie as well as a new mythology. The studio announced that it is about a couple of scientists on their journey to the universe and the origin of mankind, an ambitious and cryptic science fiction Hollywood story that is questioning metaphysics. No new proposal to Sir Ridley Scott that already had his debut with "Blade Runer" 30 years ago. The expectations are high and the full cast is not revealed yet."

greetings
Panda

Thanks!

LiquidMonster

Quote from: irn on Dec 16, 2011, 02:04:42 AM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

How could you miss the Alien head in the middle?  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed