Random speculation

Started by Ballzanya, Nov 27, 2011, 08:32:16 AM

Author
Random speculation (Read 981 times)

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Just had a random thought. To what extent that this will be an "Alien" Prequel, I'm thinking what if its a) the jockey(s) and the derelict ship(or at least an identical one, even if not the same one in alien) and b)
  here's the more interesting part. Maybe, we won't see the aliens from the other film but just a variation of them or a related species. Perhaps, there are facehugger looking creatures that impregnate their hosts with a different species, which was also designed by the space jockeys? That green looking thing in that cannister, that michael fassbender is analyzing may be a dead one of those. Perhaps those "urns" contain a different facehugger like entity, capable of infecting a particular species. Maybe when the one designed by the jockeys to impregnate a human, does so, there is no chest bursting but rather that impregnation scene in the trailer.
   But however, when a jockey one infects a human, who's biology was not designed to accomodate it, the resulting abomination is the xenomorphs we know from the alien films. Just a random thought. Feel free to tear it down or add your own random ideas.

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

hi mate, most of what you have said has already been speculated on in the other threads with most people coming to similar conclusions, i think you may be correct with a lot of what you have said, we will see xenos but in a different form, maybe we will see the xeno we know and love right at the end.

thanks

rich

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Check out all the other threads...i guess there about a dozen speculations, this version is among 'em  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed