Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 08:39:19 PM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 157,872 times)

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 26, 2011, 08:39:19 PM
<p>Yesterday, we <a href="http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2011/11/26/exclusive-new-prometheus-trailer-description/">exclusively reported</a> on the existence of a brand new trailer for Prometheus. As mentioned before, this new trailer lasts for around one minute and features a handful of scenes from the footage that was shown at Comic-con this year, scenes from the recently leaked 18 seconds teaser trailer and much more. You can watch it here now. The quality isn't ideal but the video is definitely worth a look.</p><p>Special thanks to James Smith for sending us the recording.</p><p><iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3idSf4q2fVI" frameborder="0" width="440" height="332"></iframe></p><p><!-- PHP 5.x --></p><p><a href="http://www.avpgalaxy.net/?p=8415">Link To Post</a>
*Jizz*

RagingDragon

No meme for how happy.

Dat Alien noise...

And sadly, all I can think of are the hordes of wankers who did nothing but bitch about how the movie wasn't "gonna haz Aliens in it!" for months on end. 

*prays for movie to kick ass!*

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

*cough*

Those horns don't sound like Inception at all.  Way over the top as well.  Needs more ambience.

BUGZ

BUGZ

8)= Sir Ridley Scott

Thanks dude for sharing this..........thanks!!!  ;D

Bri ;)

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: JaaayDee on Nov 26, 2011, 09:29:34 PM
*cough*

Those horns don't sound like Inception at all.  Way over the top as well.  Needs more ambience.

The "horns" sound like samples of either the elevator from ALIENS or the self destruct countdown warning in ALIEN.

Did anyone notice what looks like the Space Jockey's head at 37?

m138jewski

m138jewski

holy shit! can't believe they actually used the audio clips from the alien trailer. the derelict, proof of some kind of creatures, all my concerns are officially laid to rest. This is gonna be epic.

Gazz

Gazz

That was seriously shit hot. As for this being an Alien prequel...

Well the cat's really out of the locker now.  ;D

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: JaaayDee on Nov 26, 2011, 09:17:19 PM
QuoteWhat they found could be it is end

Nice grammar editor.

I KNOW! I can't believe they spelled 'its' wrong. God, I hope they fix that.

Otherwise, brilliant!  ;D

War Wager

War Wager

That was... fookin' sweet

Firestorm

Firestorm

Whats that below the first E in Prometheus? At the bottom of the screen, the few frames we see of it looks like an alien shaped head twisting from side to side, looks very strange, i think i even caught a set of eyes at the front of it?

I knew that was the derelict in the previous leaked trailer!

Awesome

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

Considering from the watermarkings, I suppose it is FOX's official stream.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Could this be an excavation on Charon, one of Pluto's moons?  Notice the possible planet seen in the sky in the background.  That could very well be Pluto.

If true this means the coordinates to the Jockey's homeworld won't be found on Earth, just as I was hoping for.

The Xenoborg

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many nods to ALIEN!
I loved it!

RDdaNINJA

RDdaNINJA

Oh, yah.  This is definitally an Alien movie.

SiL

SiL

f**k it. I'm sold.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed