What if....

Started by The Runner, Nov 26, 2011, 03:22:26 AM

Author
What if.... (Read 23,252 times)

KingAngel ofthe Outergulf

KingAngel ofthe Outergulf

I always thought it was weird that the trailers for AvP-R had prefect lighting, yet for some reason in Post production the same scenes with prefect lighting that I saw in the trailers along with everything else got darkened dramatically.

This comment is in response to what I wrote above.  Alternately instead of having absolutely every character being a 37 week pregnant women the main character could be played by Dwight Yoakam, he likes being in terrible c budget horror movies despite his awesome music skills.  Jumping to the events of Alien 3 after he has committed suicide by throwing himself into the fire as the camera passes the EVE instead of hearing his last recording before going into hyper sleep you hear his song, It only hurts when I cry.

http://www.artistdirect.com/video/it-only-hurts-when-i-cry/49432

The Runner

The Runner

What would a Strause Runner look like?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Itd have more fleshy bits... Be yellow really, as opposed to brown, or maybe red, depending on how horribly strong they tint the film. And itd behave even more aggressively but be dumb. Like, charging right at them and not being clever at all

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: The Runner on Nov 26, 2011, 03:22:26 AM
What do you think the first AVP and all the Alien movies would be like if they were directed by the Strause Bros?

Thats terrible.

You're terrible.

I will go cry now.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

In Alien, we would have seen detailed scenes of everyone's deaths. Jones would have met a horrible death, which would also have been shown on screen. We would have seen the facehugger impregnate Ash somehow and then we'd have a mechanical Alien monster that breathed fire.

In Aliens, we would have witnessed Newt's impregnation by an Alien and the chestbursting scene. There would have been a pregnant woman somehow surviving in the Alien Hive, who would have just woken up at the right time to breathe profusely before dying a horrendous death (read: exploding into millions of pieces).

In Alien 3, we would have seen the bald guys hanging around, having a good time. Then suddenly, the EEV falls and they look inside, and we're shown detailed shots of everyone's corpses. One of the inmates would then make witty and intelligent statements like,"F&* SH*@ MOTHE(%*ER. From the looks of it they're dead." Ripley would have survived, now portrayed by a different younger looking actor, would have been impregnated by the inmates after the successfully shown rape scene.
And, in the end, she would have died by either exploding or being torn apart.

In Alien:Resurrection, we would have seen the BS' dreams come true with flying King Aliens battling characters from Star Wars.

In Aliens vs. Predator, we would have gotten a sequel to A:R, with the Predators battling giant Alien Kings and characters from Star Wars... And pregnant women exploding.

The Runner

The Runner

What would the Strauses make the Space Jockey look like?

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

It would probably look like a dragon which would be alive and would try to kill the humans.

The Runner

The Runner

Imagine them making an AVP in a Small Texas town

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Spoiler
[close]

The Runner

The Runner

What other places would they have AVP in?

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Something like this.

The Runner

The Runner

I mean on earth

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

I'm pretty sure they would have thrown Aliens in a jungle.

The Runner

The Runner

What would the Strauses do with the AVP flashback of the  thousands of xenomorphs attacking the 3 predators

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Cut a Predator in half, cut a Xenomorph in half, and blow up a pregnant woman.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed