Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Description!

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 02:01:37 AM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Description! (Read 41,501 times)

RICH-ENGLAND

is it higher quality than the other one?.

thanks

rich

JaaayDee

I don't think they were able to see the other version.

Squidlovez

What could happen if you spill the beans by telling us where or how you watched the trailer...spill the secret!

JaaayDee

I'm pretty sure it's clear that

ikarop

ikarop

I'm sleepy :P. It's almost 6 AM here. I'm here to answer your questions... but I should go to bed really.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 26, 2011, 04:50:22 AM
I'm sleepy :P. It's almost 6 AM here. I'm here to answer your questions... but I should go to bed really.

Go to bed, good sir. You've done your deed for the day.

ThisBethesdaSea

Are any concerns about the space suits, etc.... abated after watching the trailer?

ikarop

ikarop

They feel within the universe to me. Just more ergonomic. Nothing new there.

Wobblyboddle77

Did the trailer give the vibe the film would be a pg13 or R rating?  just your opinion would do thanks

ikarop

ikarop

Hard to say. There weren't any gory scenes featured on the trailer so I don't know. It feels like a mistery/horror + action/adventure sci-fi movie. I guess it could be either at this point.

BonesawT101

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 26, 2011, 05:47:50 AM
Hard to say. There weren't any gory scenes featured on the trailer so I don't know. It feels like a mistery/horror + action/adventure sci-fi movie. I guess it could be either at this point.

It sounds awesome! I like how they seem to have used the music from the original Alien trailer. intrigued by the black/grey serpent. Can't wait to see the trailer, wish 20th century fox would release it to the public. would you say it looks like it's definitely a part of the franchise?

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Engineer1 on Nov 26, 2011, 02:47:02 AM
Nice try.
Fake.
But nice try.

Legitimate source. Whether or not it ends up being the officially released thing is another matter.

Also, please avoid those kind of comments being directed at staff. We don't let news get posted without first vetting it.

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Nov 26, 2011, 03:53:16 AM
Something smells illegal, around here.  ;)

Nothing illegal. Perfectly legal. That's all we can say, right now.

Sources must be protected, etcetera... If we can let you guys know more, we will.

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Thank you for posting the trailer description. Movie sounds amazing! They probably will have it play, before Sherlock Holmes, since Noomi is in the film.

Anyway, I was wondering if you believe you saw any Space Jockey creatures in the trailer and also, do you think the serpent thing was a chestburster\stomachburster? You didn't see a facehugger or an egg, right? Thought you heard a facehugger?

There better be a Superbowl ad lol this film will be BIG, if advertised right.

Alien³

Alien³

The site staff's excitment makes this film even more intriguing.

shadowedge

Man your description has got me more excited then ever!

Thanks for it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed