Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Description!

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 02:01:37 AM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Description! (Read 41,512 times)

JaaayDee

Did you hear the same heartbeats from Alien's trailer?

ikarop

ikarop

No heartbeat that I can tell.

Squidlovez

Would you said that it was the same trailer that was leaked online? If not...give us more details! The excitement is killing me!!!

JaaayDee

I just came all over my keyboard.

RICH-ENGLAND

cant someone "anonymously" post it on you tube?.

thanks

rich

Engineer1

There's a shot in the sdcc leak that shows where thenavigational chair comes from can you tell me wich one?
If you've seen one of the trailers (3 versions are in circulation for now) you should know what i mean.
;)

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Squidlovez on Nov 26, 2011, 03:21:15 AM
Would you said that it was the same trailer that was leaked online? If not...give us more details! The excitement is killing me!!!

Not the same trailer. It has scenes from that one but it's not the same.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 26, 2011, 03:17:49 AM
Quote from: JaaayDee on Nov 26, 2011, 03:01:28 AM
Was the tone of the footage noticeably darker than the EW stills released?  Also, was the music a carbon copy of the version used in the teaser trailer for Inception or was it slightly altered?  Also, do you think this trailer holds a candle to the original trailer for Alien?

I can't tell. What I saw wasn't a direct feed video. And it has several scenes that seem to be a direct homage to the original trailer for Alien. But with much more action. The music is not a carbon copy. It's just reminds of inception. It's more raw and it has an Alien tune mixed with it which I can't find right now.

My guess sounds like it's the original trailer sounds from Alien from your description, and a very Inception sounding soundtrack to the trailer, but trailers use music from other films all the time. So it could very well be the Inception music.

Would you say it sounds something like this Inception trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66TuSJo4dZM#ws

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Nov 26, 2011, 03:21:46 AM

thanks

rich

You wouldn't want any IPs to get tracked and someone get in trouble.

Squidlovez

Squidlovez

Just asking... Are you hiding something from us that we may not know ;). Like, who did the grey creature looked like?, be more specific if possible.

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Nov 26, 2011, 03:23:43 AM
Quote from: RICH-ENGLAND on Nov 26, 2011, 03:21:46 AM

thanks

rich

You wouldn't want any IPs to get tracked and someone get in trouble.

there's plenty of ways round that...

thanks

rich

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Engineer1 on Nov 26, 2011, 03:22:07 AM
There's a shot in the sdcc leak that shows where thenavigational chair comes from can you tell me wich one?
If you've seen one of the trailers (3 versions are in circulation for now) you should know what i mean.
;)

There's that looks like a shot of the chair rotating in the chamber.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mikey on Nov 26, 2011, 03:22:54 AM
Would you say it sounds something like this Inception trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66TuSJo4dZM#ws

Yeah. Initially the Prometheus trailer starts out with music like at .26 of the Inception trailer and then moves into the classic Alien "Waaahhhhh" like this trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjLamj-b0I8#ws

At .56

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 26, 2011, 03:28:25 AM
Quote from: Engineer1 on Nov 26, 2011, 03:22:07 AM
;)

There's that looks like a shot of the chair rotating in the chamber.

Actually I'd say the chair is rising from the chamber floor while rotating.

Mike’s Monsters

It sounded very Inception like to me as well, but that BIG sound is used frequently these days.
And the adding of the original trailer sound from Alien is a VERY nice touch.

Chris P

Chris P

How did you get an advanced showing of the trailer? And if the rest of the staff saw it, that means it's stored on someones server.. With all the secrecy and security FOX has been so strict with to keep all this a secret, why would they leak a rather large, highly anticipated polished trailer to a fan site before showing it in a theatre, or on their own promotional site? I'm just confused by this. Not saying it's fake, but just wanting a little more explanation if possible. Thanks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed