Forum/Website Bugs

Started by Darkness, Nov 14, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 178,299 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I just tried to post a YouTube video with this post, but when I tried to post it, it just said "message body empty" or something along those lines. When I removed the video URL, there was no problem posting. Anyone know why this could be? Most likely just a temporary error.

Darkness

Darkness

What was the youtube video? Or what was the link you pasted?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Hm, it seems to be working now anyway. :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm getting this error above the forum:
Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/index.php on line 44

Warning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/index.php on line 45

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/index.php on line 51

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/index.php on line 52

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/index.php on line 53

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/index.php on line 54

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/index.php on line 55

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2543

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 325

and this in the login info box on the homepage: Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 62

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 63

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 64

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 65

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 66

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2543

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 325

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 543

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 552

Warning: include_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 1591

Warning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/mobiquo/smartbanner.php on line 21

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2194

Warning: require(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2196

Warning: require(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2196

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 2545

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/Sources/AutoEmbedMediaPro2.php on line 217

Notice: SSI.php was unable to load a session! This may cause problems with logout and other functions - please make sure SSI.php is included before *anything* else in all your scripts! in /home/avpgalax/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 170

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Not a big deal at all of course but everytime I enter my birthdate into my forum profile and click "change profile," nothing happens and the year, month, and date become 0000-00-00 again,

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's because that link is to a playlist. It needs to be shortened for the solo video.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jul 27, 2015, 09:22:28 PM
Not a big deal at all of course but everytime I enter my birthdate into my forum profile and click "change profile," nothing happens and the year, month, and date become 0000-00-00 again,

Sounds like you're putting the day and month into the wrong boxes. Tested and seems to be working fine for me.

System Apollo

System Apollo

This isn't a bug but on your site info it describes Alien Isolation as upcoming when it has already been released.

Sorry...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Site update on the horizon. Hold onto your butts.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm using Microsoft Edge these days for web browsing. I don't think the site likes it very much. I can't "Insert quote" when replying to posts, can't expand the reply box, insert emoticons (click on one, it doesn't appear in the reply box)...

Darkness

Darkness

Apparently, there'll be a fix for it in the next SMF update whenever that'll be. This problem isn't down to me but rather the browser doing things differently.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Glad to hear that! Thanks dude.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Search feature on the main site doesn't seem to be working.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Email addresses of all registered forum members are showing even though the "allow members to email me box" in the forum setting is un-ticked/ un-selected. Email addresses are also visible while logged out and to all visitors to this site.

This is a pretty serious breach of privacy, please fix it ASAP guys. Thanks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed