How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters

Started by Bishop2, Aug 15, 2007, 02:04:35 PM

Author
How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters (Read 68,131 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Can barely see the alien.

CelticP

Its a teaser...

sothur

sothur

A quick job:

Pvt. Hicks

I know...make the alien more noticable, and it will be perfect.

Darkoo

I would like to see something similar:

Tagline: Welcome to the War Zone.

Danger Close

It's too late for a Teaser poster. If they are going to give us a full trailer then we will be getting a full trailer too. Having said that, I have always been a fan of very simple unrevealing posters.

PHANTOM

I did this one awhile ago, at the time I did not know the film was called Alien(s) Vs Predator, but there you go ;)

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: CelticP on Aug 15, 2007, 05:55:53 PM
Like this....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/depot/AsVP.jpg
that's pretty awesome somehow they alien needs one with the pred like that or makt the alien more noticable like someone else said

CelticP

Old poster I did....I could do better...

VS.

I am proud of this one.
"

and without the logo

wolfboy

The alien through the eyes is pretty generic, woman screaming is generic. I like the idea of the alien egg in the woods with the predator mark on it (if the eggs are even going to be in the woods) and the city on top/sewer on bottom idea.

Don't dream too hard though, we're most likely going to get an extreme close-up of the creatures faces or something (ex. AvP) which could also work real well if done right.

The Ultimate Predator

I personally like these:

This one isn't too bad, but yes, the alien need sot be more noticable:

pmaz11

Yeh that ones my favorite out all of them, but the alien should be a little closer up or somethin...but it looks great, the logo color matches well too.

ShadowPred

Those poster make me sad because the bio-mechanical look is there, but not in the movie  :'(

CelticP

Me too... ???

Gates

Quote from: The Joker on Aug 15, 2007, 11:37:42 PM
Those poster make me sad because the bio-mechanical look is there, but not in the movie  :'(

"I heard that"
                   ~ Pvt. Frost

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed