Major Predalien Mistake in AVP...

Started by insaniac, Jan 22, 2007, 12:42:29 AM

Author
Major Predalien Mistake in AVP... (Read 6,250 times)

insaniac

insaniac

Correct me if im wrong, but could'nt the Predators at the end of AVP see the alien embryo within the dead "scar" predator. If you notice, earlier in the AVP movie, just before Lex shoots Sebastian... the "scar" predator scans Sebastian's body and sees the alien baby moving inside him. Yeah, I'm aware that the elder predator wasn't wearing his facemask at the end, but those who picked "scar" up and placed him on the gurney... they were wearing there's. I'm quite sure the Predators could have scanned and seen "scar" was infected, just like they can scan through human bodies? Again, another ball dropped with Paul Anderson... that guy should be barred from making movies!

Mike’s Monsters

they may have just not done it right away because remember they have to change the vision to see it... they may have also known about it too... but yeah... I think they woulda seen it myself

locusta

locusta

The Predators who lay scar to rest didn´t wear masks.

BTW. Maybe it was all part of a bigger plan.

SM

SM

Predators have been beat by Arnie and Danny Glover and now they miss this.

Could be a plot hole - could be Predators are unbelievably stupid.

CPL HICKS

It is what it is, and we'll  just have to wait and see.
I personally would like to see the PRED, cut off the Aliens tail and stick it up his.....I THINK YOU GET THE IDEA. GO Predator!!!

Newsfop

Newsfop

There was no doubt that I was rooting most for the Predators in the first movie. I mean we're subjected to a whole throng of nobodies plus one CEO, so why should I give a lick what happens to them? I was very much disappointed that the Scar Predator was killed off in the end. He had an honorable death, but now nobody can see his accomplishments in further battles.  :'(

scarface

OK alot of people put stuff liek this my answer, i was watching avp with comentary with ian white and tom woodruff and at that scene one of them says " we had to make sure that umm they werent wearing masks so that they couldnt see the chestburster.

Hankerson

Quote from: scarface on Mar 11, 2007, 03:01:05 AM
OK alot of people put stuff liek this my answer, i was watching avp with comentary with ian white and tom woodruff and at that scene one of them says " we had to make sure that umm they werent wearing masks so that they couldnt see the chestburster.
Yup, I remember that...

scarface

It wasnt ian white sorry it was that other guy.

Predator82

hey sm, they are not stupid, ok they had a little bit of arrogance but this is not stupid
tell me a movie, where the monster wins against humans...
and....?
no, that´s hollywood and they must show "humans are the highest species"
it were nice if the preds win one movie but we´ll never see that, i think
maybe like the first avp in a team with humans
or in a avp without humans

SM

SM

Quotehey sm, they are not stupid, ok they had a little bit of arrogance but this is not stupid

Arrogance with such consequences strikes me as rather stupid.

pinigig

pinigig

Yeah they kinda remind me of Darth Maul: Cool, amazing in every aspect but overall arrogant.

scarface

scarface

Quote from: SM on Mar 12, 2007, 11:51:56 PM
Quotehey sm, they are not stupid, ok they had a little bit of arrogance but this is not stupid

Arrogance with such consequences strikes me as rather stupid.

I beleive that celtic was rather arrogant, if you dont know what i mean watch it again and then you will know, i ddidnt mind choppers death because he didnt see it coming.

Predator82

chopper should hear grid remember p2 he hears the stairs far away and scar didn´t see the one alien and choppt his head...

chopper is a dumbass
he should everytime know everywhere can be aliens
he was concentraded on lex and that´s a big mistake from him
scar was the father and the other were stupid kids   ;)

scarface

scarface

Quote from: Predator82 on Mar 15, 2007, 03:58:59 PM
chopper should hear grid remember p2 he hears the stairs far away and scar didn´t see the one alien and choppt his head...

chopper is a dumbass
he should everytime know everywhere can be aliens
he was concentraded on lex and that´s a big mistake from him
scar was the father and the other were stupid kids   ;)

IM guessing that means you thought celtic was arrogant, the only reason chopper was paying attention to lex was because he was turned on. LOL.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed