Prometheus Set & Location Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 08, 2011, 09:38:34 AM

Author
Prometheus Set & Location Pictures (Read 81,096 times)

ThisBethesdaSea

These photos showcases character moments, action moments and set pieces, so they don't fit at all your parameters.

Corporal Hicks

Are we talking about the same photos here? Do you mean the Comic Con footage caps because the pictures this thread was posted about certainly don't.

Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

I didn´t like two things in the leaked images...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Too Generic Hieroglyphs in that door...(i don´t know...maybe it works as a "B Sci-Fi Movie" context).
Too Clean Sets and a Alien Resurrection Feel in some of them.

JaaayDee

Thanks for sharing your opinion, with which I humbly disagree with.

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: JaaayDee on Oct 15, 2011, 01:37:47 PM
Thanks for sharing your opinion, with which I humbly disagree with.
I concur.

ThisBethesdaSea

Yes...the ComiCon screen caps. And whose opinion don't we agree with?

JaaayDee

Dunno.

Glaive

Glaive

What HE said...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Oct 15, 2011, 03:25:44 PM
Yes...the ComiCon screen caps. And whose opinion don't we agree with?

Even then then the pictures are of recorded footage and don't at all look clean or good. So again, not really in their interest. I think you guys are just grasping for conspiracies where none exists.

ThisBethesdaSea

Unless you are some how affiliated with Fox, which I hazard a guess you aren't, I safely can say you know about as much as we do. :)

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Oct 15, 2011, 03:47:37 PM
Unless you are some how affiliated with Fox, which I hazard a guess you aren't, I safely can say you know about as much as we do. :)
SHHHHHH!!!!

He SAID he knew where these images CAME FROM!

This guy may be and/or know...DEEP THROAT!!

Corporal Hicks

Anyone else remember a time when people actually trusted me? You wanna be fools about it be my guests but I am well aware of where and who these images came from. If that isn't enough for you guys to believe me, obviously nothing I can do about it.

ikarop

ikarop

There's no conspiracy, seriously. If Fox or any other company wanted to start a viral marketing campaign they would have used much better quality and less spoilery material. The screen-capture they sent out around SDCC is a perfect example of viral and official marketing.

Glaive

Glaive

...so naive.

Alien³

Alien³

They have a grey alien in area 51 you know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed