Win A Copy of Aliens Infestation!

Started by ikarop, Oct 02, 2011, 05:56:05 PM

Author
Win A Copy of Aliens Infestation! (Read 12,553 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Welshwilderbeast on Oct 03, 2011, 07:34:13 PM
Just curious how will you know if we have accounts on this site if the competition is through twitter?

The winner will be required to DM us his details. Including a link to his profile here.

Welshwilderbeast

Ah right thank you for the clarification :) (was worried I had missed a step)

jord_an666

Retweeted and followed, now to wait.

xenokaos

xenokaos

Quote from: Welshwilderbeast on Oct 03, 2011, 09:27:06 PM
Ah right thank you for the clarification :) (was worried I had missed a step)

I was going to ask the very same thing.
Thought you guys would have an option to add your Twitter or Facebook account to your profile. Much like you currently allow people to list their 360, Ps3 and Steam nicks. Maybe something to consider for future events?

ikarop

ikarop

The competition is closed! We'll be announcing the winner shortly.

ikarop

ikarop

And the winner is Daniel Rhys Davies! Congratulations to him and thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway. Please note that the winner has 24h to claim his prize and confirm his details. Otherwise we will pick someone else.

predxeno

predxeno

Out of curiosity, how many people participated in this giveaway?

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 07, 2011, 08:34:44 PM
Out of curiosity, how many people participated in this giveaway?

100+.

predxeno

predxeno

No wonder I didn't win. :(

Welshwilderbeast

Cant believe I won I NEVER win :D thank you guys and sega soooo much :D also the DMS has been sent if there are any issues o'r if you want to double check anything than please DMS me before 5PM tomorrow as I am out and won't be able to reply until Sunday  :D

predxeno

predxeno

^You are 1 lucky swine, never forget that.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Well played. Enjoy the swag mate  ;)

Welshwilderbeast

Don't worry this victory will NEVER be forgotten or traded in for that matter :D and thanks will do :D also I'm doing a fan made aliens trailer (it's for my media work but it's also going o'n YouTube) so this should increase my budget a bit :D

Vulhala

Vulhala

I take it you'll be at 100 posts by the end of next week? Stick around  :)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Welshwilderbeast on Oct 07, 2011, 10:33:29 PM
Cant believe I won I NEVER win :D thank you guys and sega soooo much :D also the DMS has been sent if there are any issues o'r if you want to double check anything than please DMS me before 5PM tomorrow as I am out and won't be able to reply until Sunday  :D

Congrats man!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed