Possible Space Jockey Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 29, 2011, 06:23:21 AM

Author
Possible Space Jockey Pictures (Read 65,792 times)

Highland

Highland

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Sep 30, 2011, 09:54:49 AM
over on imdb these pics have sparked a big debate with pretty much everyone coming to the conclusion that they are not from prometheus. yet no one has shown any proof that proves the pics aren't from the new movie.

IMDB is the equivalent of a nagging wife. If you say black, they say white.

If they are fake, someone deserves a medal. From memory the scale looked real to me. Although there was no reference in the pictures.

The fact they have been removed also suggests they are at least causing a concern.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

alot of crap certainly goes on at IMDB, hope these are the real deal man

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Highland on Sep 30, 2011, 10:01:16 AM

The fact they have been removed also suggests they are at least causing a concern.

They were in fact moved within a few hours of posting I believe.... so someone thought they were important !!

nendo

nendo

Also with a product that size there would be some form of information in relation to it.

p.s its not the original as the design is different... slightly

http://geektyrant.com/news/2010/5/3/incredible-vintage-1979-alien-movie-theater-display.html

Corporal Hicks

iMDB...ahhh...the fools. These certainly are from Prometheus.

ThisBethesdaSea

Looking again at the original SJ....I can't help but believe that the chair and the jockey are both somewhat organic, as if, as Dallas put it 'grown out of the chair' of sorts. The entire design and execution of the creature seems like it comes from a culture that's completely organic which includes their technology.

Am I crazy?

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Sep 30, 2011, 05:14:51 PM
Looking again at the original SJ....I can't help but believe that the chair and the jockey are both somewhat organic, as if, as Dallas put it 'grown out of the chair' of sorts. The entire design and execution of the creature seems like it comes from a culture that's completely organic which includes their technology.

Am I crazy?

That's the whole POINT of Giger's 'Biomechanic' pics...the fusing of the organic and inorganic to a point where you can't tell where one stops and the other starts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUT0De4P_aU#

When I first heard about this story I mentally christened the guy "Space Jockey".

Gash

Gash

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Sep 30, 2011, 09:54:49 AM
over on imdb these pics have sparked a big debate with pretty much everyone coming to the conclusion that they are not from prometheus.

Are they idiots? What else is it from?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed