Topazora's sketch dump

Started by Topazora, Sep 16, 2011, 05:47:59 PM

Author
Topazora's sketch dump (Read 28,581 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh god, looks so good. God damn anatomy looks amaze. Look at that arm, UNF!

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Please don't ever leave us again Topazora!  Your work is amazing :)

This one is still my personal favorite:

Quote from: Topazora on Dec 06, 2012, 06:15:17 AM

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/337/2/e/2e357fc7a60bc44ea16db9ac6dd51a49-d5n08h3.jpg

Eva

Eva

Wow... very impressive. I adore how thought has went into tiny details, patterns and contrasting elements with just the right amount of shadow effects technique applied.

So that girl holding the skull... is she happy to see me, or are those just a couple of well proportioned skulls tucked under her blause? :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Topazora on Dec 14, 2012, 12:01:53 AM
Dec 13 2012 WIP Posts
Put these in spoilers, don't want to kill your browsers.

Screen shot of a picture I drew back in 2010, just now started to actually add color to it.
Spoiler
[close]
here's the original drawing, I did make some changes to the girl, especially her outfit, I'm going to put some more lace on her bust and down her forearm
Spoiler
[close]
Pure gorgeousness.

Topazora

Topazora

Aw, thank you guys  :)

Topazora

Topazora

Sketch dump  :P
well, just two
Spoiler
[close]

Two WIPs I've been working for a while now
Spoiler
Let me just say, yes I've read 'The Call of Cthulhu', yes I know how it ends, yes I know Cthulhu is an immortal lesser god to the elder gods from the forth dimension.  I'm well aware that the predator is just a little itty bitty mortal.  But its still cool, right?

[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Goddamn, those WIPs -- the coloring!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Those last two drawings are just so f**king dramatic that I think my eyes tried to clap.

Eva

Eva

'Work In Progress' lulz... Topazora, you're trolling us now... and doing it bloody well, if I may say so. :D

The 3-dimensionality of that last one in particular... I can almost grab her extended hand.

When my nephew is here, I draw monsters with 5 eyes, 7 arms, green hair, knifes for hands etc. with him... He thinks I'm good. That's all I wanna hear. :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

You're good at your artwork, Eva. I don't even have to see to make that statement.

Topazora

Topazora

Thank you, guys  ;D your comments always make me happy!   There's still a lot that needs to be done on those pictures, a ton.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Topazora on Feb 01, 2014, 09:52:47 PM
Sketch dump  :P

Two WIPs I've been working for a while now
Spoiler
Let me just say, yes I've read 'The Call of Cthulhu', yes I know how it ends, yes I know Cthulhu is an immortal lesser god to the elder gods from the forth dimension.  I'm well aware that the predator is just a little itty bitty mortal.  But its still cool, right?

[close]

Spoiler
Absolutely!  A Predator standing up to Cthulhu with a human female in bondage, absolutely stunning  :)
[close]

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 04, 2014, 04:05:31 PM
Quote from: Topazora on Feb 01, 2014, 09:52:47 PM

Spoiler
Absolutely!  A Predator standing up to Cthulhu with a human female in bondage, absolutely stunning  :)
[close]

Spoiler
:o now thoughts are going through my head  :laugh:
[close]

Topazora

Topazora

going to watercolor, screw that up, well, atleast the sketch is on the computer and I can paint it in photoshop.  Lets hope I don't screw up the watercolor ^_^;;;;;;;;;;
Going into the Comic Con art show this year

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed