Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1044

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 493,124 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Aliens
Alien
Alien Resurrection

Amiiria

Amiiria

Aliens. Gotta love the space marines.  8) Then Alien, AlienĀ³ and Alien: Resurrection - like most people.

Newsfop

Newsfop

It's very hard for me on this one. Should I go with the classic original or the awesome sequel? I think when weighing the factores, Aliens comes up slightly ahead because more of the characters are likeable, and the dialogue is better. I'm a real stickler on the use of profanity. If you have to use it, say it in a method that makes sense and doesn't sound like a teenager saying it to sound cool. I also think that the reveal of the alien hive is one of the most disturbing sights to ever behold. The reveal of the queen was so subtle you almost don't think it's what it is until she moves.  :o

frost

frost

gotta be Aliens for me! :)

DRACO ^V^

DRACO ^V^

ALIEN,{PURE NOSTALAGA}NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

ALIENS

Shaak

Shaak

Definitely Aliens

But Alien has a more emotional significance for me  :)

Newsfop

Newsfop

I stick A:R at the end of the list because it is a perversion, pure and simple. Nothing is pure at all except for the humans. Ripley is not all Ripley. The queen is not all alien, and neither are her spawn. They have very close resemblances, but the beasts also roar, which is very much new. The only explanation (other than bad direction or continuuity flaws) is that even the soldier aliens are tainted with human DNA remnants that gives them more vocal capeability than their usual hiss, shriek and squeel.

G.C. Samaras

G.C. Samaras

1. Aliens
2. Alien 3.
3. Alien
4. Alien: Resurrection

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Alien/s/3
Alien Resurrection

I just can't seperate the first three into any order.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Aliens, Alien, Alien 3, A:R
Like most people ;D

CPL HICKS

CPL HICKS

My favorite Alien movie is #2, or Aliens .
To me it's got a little bit of everything, even some humor thanks to Hudson(Bill paxon).
He's seems to always play some sort of wise cracking character.
Take for example his role in Predator 2, he always acts big and bad, but we all know he's not.
Don''t get me wrong I like him, in Aliens he seems to be the one to at least laugh at his antics.
I just love when he tells everybody 'why don't we put her in charge', referring to Newt being able to survive that long on her own, before they got there.
I'll admit after Alien 3, I kind of lost interest. I REALLY hope they can do #5, get it back to the old days so to speak, to bad Sigourney's getting up there in age, but I say who cares, it would'nt
be an Alien  movie without her.

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

Aliens, my reasons why....

A lot of Aliens.

Ripley.

Hudson's humor.

The badass Queen.

CPL HICKS

CPL HICKS

Wow that's tough, well if I had to rank, though I like them all here goes.
#4- Alien 4
#3- Alien 3
#2- Alien
#1- Aliens
wow that was hard, please don't make me do that again.. Ha-Ha!!!

Fitzley

Fitzley

Alien3--Assembly cut--more emotional and tense film...but it is usually a toss up between that and Alien.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed