New Colonial Marines Screenshots

Started by ikarop, Aug 17, 2011, 12:02:58 AM

Author
New Colonial Marines Screenshots (Read 44,915 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Aug 17, 2011, 04:27:17 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Aug 17, 2011, 01:47:17 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 17, 2011, 12:14:38 PM
How the frig can u see the tails clearly enough to know they changed them!?

Just need to brighten the pic a bit.

I don't even know how to do that hehehe. But I think you confirmed it enough for me. :)

Chris!(($$))!

Is the one on the right the Queen's tail?

ikarop

ikarop

Nope. It's the warrior's tail from this old shot:

Spoon

Spoon

fugly looking resurrection tail they gave it.
Head needs more curve in front to give that human skull look then protrudes out.

Weyland-Yutani

Quote from: Spoon on Aug 17, 2011, 04:56:58 PM
Head needs more curve in front to give that human skull look then protrudes out.

But the point is that they changed the tails and removed the A:R'ish spikes. I think it's a huge improvement.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Ooo I see now. Thanks. Someone over at Gearbox is listening to us.  ;D

Divpax

Divpax

Quote from: Weyland-Yutani on Aug 17, 2011, 05:14:51 PM
Quote from: Spoon on Aug 17, 2011, 04:56:58 PM

But the point is that they changed the tails and removed the A:R'ish spikes. I think it's a huge improvement.
I agree, the fins only seemed needed in A:R because of the water scene, so it's pointless keeping them in this game.

The Runner

I cant tell from the left pic but did they keep the giant blade or are they keeping it the smaller barb from Aliens?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Thats what were discussing. Seems they kept the larger tail "blade" and got rid of the fin like thing that are on all ADI aliens cept the runner. Id prefer the little barb but this is ok I guess.

Get2theChopper

Love the new pics! I'm not sure if anyone already asked this, but uh, I read that this game is suppose to be between Aliens and Alien 3. How is it possible that there's more aliens after they blew up LV-426 at the end of Aliens? Does the game even take place on LV-426? I saw the teaser for the game and they appeared to be looking for Ripley or something. So I was thinking this is what takes place in the mean time while she's on Fiorina 161. Anyone have any ideas or did I not read something right?

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Get2theChopper on Aug 17, 2011, 08:15:21 PM
Love the new pics! I'm not sure if anyone already asked this, but uh, I read that this game is suppose to be between Aliens and Alien 3. How is it possible that there's more aliens after they blew up LV-426 at the end of Aliens? Does the game even take place on LV-426? I saw the teaser for the game and they appeared to be looking for Ripley or something. So I was thinking this is what takes place in the mean time while she's on Fiorina 161. Anyone have any ideas or did I not read something right?

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=39588.0

Private W Hudson

Damn this game looks scary as hell seriously, look at all those facehuggers i've never seen so many D:

Pux Almighty

Those facehuggers on the glass.. yikes.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: Pux Almighty on Aug 17, 2011, 09:10:44 PM
Those facehuggers on the glass.. yikes.
That's got to be my favorite picture.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: The Runner on Aug 17, 2011, 05:45:29 PM
I cant tell from the left pic but did they keep the giant blade or are they keeping it the smaller barb from Aliens?

Yah they are keeping the big blades. They aren't as big as the 100% ADI blades though. But they are certainly larger than the original designs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed