EXCLUSIVE: Prometheus finishes shooting at Pinewood

Started by Darkoo, Aug 08, 2011, 05:18:41 PM

Author
EXCLUSIVE: Prometheus finishes shooting at Pinewood (Read 28,872 times)

Gash

Quote from: HMRUBICON on Aug 14, 2011, 06:32:14 PM

I hope this picture isn't a bad omen.  :'(   I watched a movie called "Horror Planet" aka. " Inseminoid".  Which is kind of a terrible ALIEN rip off, the doors in that movie looked a lot like this one!  ;D

Far from it. It looks like cool 1970s sci fi, before everything tried to rip off   A  L  I  E  N   badly.

nendo

Quote from: HMRUBICON on Aug 14, 2011, 06:32:14 PM

I hope this picture isn't a bad omen.  :'(   I watched a movie called "Horror Planet" aka. " Inseminoid".  Which is kind of a terrible ALIEN rip off, the doors in that movie looked a lot like this one!  ;D

are you worried about this movie based on a door???? lol

HMRUBICON

No not really concerned. Just a humorous thought about how the doors reminded me of the doors in that awful ALIEN like ripoff Inseminoid, which i just seen last night.  What a " horrible " movie.  :laugh:

harlock

Lol about the movie  ;D

Referencing earlier in the discussion about the Colonial Marines, references (the Colonial Marines Tech Manual) point them out to be formed in 2101, after Prometheus is set.

My take on the matter is that with this, Ridley doesnt need to include the Marines, and in-universe, quite possibly colonisation is still in its early stages in 2085, with those set up still under the flag of Earth rather than being independant and needing that body to be formed. I also think at such an early date based on real-life colonisation deadlines, we wont be out of our own Solar system by then, which also makes me think the starcharts in the archeological dig will also be found alongside blue-prints for a drive that is capable of humans to make such a drastic trip that time dilation is a factor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed