Exclusive: More Prometheus Set Pics

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2011, 10:35:09 PM

Author
Exclusive: More Prometheus Set Pics (Read 66,550 times)

Get2theChopper

Any idea when the pics will be up again? I saw them the first day they were posted and then it was gone the next day. If not, can they be emailed?

Corporal Hicks

They're probably in the timeline thread.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 15, 2011, 08:20:08 AM
They're probably in the timeline thread.

As I already stated in the previous page of this thread; they are.

RoaryUK

Just in case anyone is wondering, ALL the pics from my online link have had to be removed. Nothing I can do about it unfortunately as it wasn't by request.  They were saved (of course) but I'd advise anyone who still has links to what is really FOX property to be careful ok.

T Dog

T Dog

If the footage reappears on youtube can someone grab it and share please?

ThisBethesdaSea

Just use http://keepvid.com/ to download it as an MP4 file and then we can all see it.

ThisBethesdaSea

OFF Topic but is there a good Blade Runner forum some one can point me to? With the news of Ridley Scott returning to that film as well, there's much I want to discuss and after doing a few searches, can't find anything online.

zodi619

Royal Jelly, or perhaps a catlyist.
Pace yourselves friends, we have a while.

yautja warlord

ive herd so far in this film you find out about the creature from the first alien film called the space jokey cant wait to understand why he was in the massive chair in the film always wondered what he was and why he was there in the first place hopefully my questions will be answered in this upcoming film cant wait. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed