Exclusive: More Prometheus Set Pics

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2011, 10:35:09 PM

Author
Exclusive: More Prometheus Set Pics (Read 66,557 times)

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Ktulhut on Aug 05, 2011, 08:54:36 PM
Reminiscent of givers original alien design, with a nose.

I thought you were about to make a reference to Guyver: Dark Hero for a moment

harlock

If the Giant Head is going to be what the Engineer looks like inside its Jockey-suit, that'll be it.

Point = It was before said there were people on-set who were in Xeno suits, but bronze and plain with none of the features. Could these be Jockeys without the Suits?

Ridley Scott used children to work with the Jockey plinth, why not with people dressed as Jockeys??

Wobblyboddle77

i wonder if they will look freaky and how will they communicate with the humans during the film, they may not use telepathy, maybe another way.

Cain1977

Dark Horses is slated to come out with the adaption come sometime at the end of May, close to the June release.  No set date as of yet. As for the Novel, hopefully they get Alan Dean Foster to write it, he did a great job with Alien and Aliens, so hopefully he gets the task of bringing "Prometheus" into novelization.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Where'd you see the thing about DH doing a comic? I spoke to Alan Dean Foster last week actually. He hasn't been asked to do it.

Valaquen

Love the look of the architecture.

predxeno

They haven't done novelizations for any film in the AVP franchise for a long time.  Don't know why Prometheus would be the exception.

Valaquen

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 06, 2011, 04:25:11 PM
They haven't done novelizations for any film in the AVP franchise for a long time.  Don't know why Prometheus would be the exception.
They did AVP, didn't they? AVPR was so bad I can see why even FOX didn't novelise it. Prommy looks promising [hoho!]

predxeno

They didn't do Predators, either.

KFS

KFS

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 06, 2011, 04:14:43 PM

Thanks for this new pic.
Well i'm definitly sure now that the SJ Engineer is almost human sized.
His biomechanoid suit is the result of his ego and probably to scare/impress the natives when he arrives on a planet.
Somebody talked about OZ's magician i think it's the same concept here.
When suited he is played by an 7ft tall actor, wearing a suit with animatronic parts that will be enhanced with CGI (like the creature frome Where the wild things are).
My bet is that Guy Pierce is the SJ Engineer.

wmmvrrvrrmm

There was a person in that picture who I have crudely removed because I don't want him to get into any fuss if anyone recognizes him.

well, I hope you'll give us the unaltered photo later on

KFS

KFS

The guys is probably "just" a technician at work.

Hey folks I could just be blind or might have eaten my fair share of paint chips.  where is the giant head in that picture where the urn chamber is and hpw can you tell that its a giant head? Sorry I know that I sound like I was born yesterday. Thanks

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Aug 06, 2011, 05:19:21 PM

There was a person in that picture who I have crudely removed because I don't want him to get into any fuss if anyone recognizes him.

well, I hope you'll give us the unaltered photo later on
Does anyone have that photo? Post deleted and image down.

Corporal Hicks

yeah, I decided to remove it for the moment. Bare with. Don't post it again in here please guys. Not yet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed