Lots of Prometheus Screen Shots - Spoilers!!!

Started by Darkoo, Aug 01, 2011, 06:32:38 AM

Author
Lots of Prometheus Screen Shots - Spoilers!!! (Read 114,426 times)

JaaayDee

Keep in mind that these could be snapshots of the recorded footage that could be released any time now.

Pn2501

Pn2501

That's what im hoping, they certainly look like grabs.

predxeno

These pics really put me in the mood to watch "The Thing".  I've been wondering if I should see the film or not.

Plokoon111

Holy mother of hell!  :o ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I looked, astounded, at the thread title.
Then I opened it. And my heartbeat started increasing, and increasing, and increasing and--
HOLY f**k when does this film come out! I want it now!

Spidey3121

Definitely awesome!!

Everything i'm looking at takes me back to the first Alien. Sure, it's not 100% identical, but we need some variety after all.

What's the deal with the famous/infamous head however? I can see it in the pics but it's significance is lost on me. Guess i'm not as educated as some others.

I wonder if we'll see a trailer, perhaps the 1 that gave us these screen shots, with Planet of the Apes this weekend...?

Remonster

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 01, 2011, 04:34:09 PM
These pics really put me in the mood to watch "The Thing".  I've been wondering if I should see the film or not.

John Carpenters? Hell yes, some people don't seem to really enjoy it but I love that movie.

SpaceMarines

f**king hell, I'm loving how this movie is looking. It fits perfectly with the Alien series.

JaaayDee

Someone really needs to stream Alien for us right now so we can all get together and catch the similarities.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: maddriver on Aug 01, 2011, 04:38:07 PM
@Omega

Was your reaction similar to your avatar?
Bigger, bigger!!
I was standing there, looking at the screen, open mouth... still.

Oh my this is gonna rock. So. Much.

Corporal Hicks

It looks very much like a cross between Alien & 2001 in some of the ship aesthetics which I would kind of expect, what with it being a fancy shiney (I guess) new ship, not some dank working ship. And the Giger influence is extremely obvious. This is an Alien film. No doubt about it.

Darkness

The sets look very impressive and very alien-like. I wonder why they said it wasn't an alien prequel when it clearly is.

And I can't figure out the massive head thing. I just can't see it in the pictures.

Never say no to Panda!

Haha now imagine this is all some kind of desinformation campaign, this movie will be a comedy...like "Hangover in Space" :D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 01, 2011, 04:34:09 PM

Watch it predxeno, its great.

And man, these pics are really, really great! I really hope that footage goes online!

Remonster

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 01, 2011, 04:54:54 PM
The sets look very impressive and very alien-like. I wonder why they said it wasn't an alien prequel when it clearly is.

And I can't figure out the massive head thing. I just can't see it in the pictures.

That is a shot looking towards the left side of the head, with the nose pointing towards the left side of the screen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed