Just found out some cool news :D

Started by 9th_Stew, Jul 06, 2011, 02:38:32 PM

Author
Just found out some cool news :D (Read 2,102 times)

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Well when i say its cool i mean its awsome to find out that your current gfs, best friends, brother is close mates with Trevor "Wierzbowski" Steedman!!

Since there is little to no biography about the dude i might be able to get info or atleast some stories about his time on Aliens through my gfs friend.

Anyways the news is mainly more cool for me than a Major Announcement but i thought i'd share it..

The Xenoborg

:laugh:
You lucky, you!

Corporal Hicks

You should add him on Facebook. He seems pretty tight with the gang doing Aliens Epilogue and Alien Encounters. He stars in both.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

i have just waiting for a reply to my response - noticed he only has like 200 or so friends, i guess he only accepts people he knows - fingers crossed eh. Also on his friends list is AL Mathews who has 60 friends.

Random info from my gfs m8 - "hes 6'2 n built like a brick shit house" lol

oh and hes from Upminster.

Vulhala

Vulhala

You should send him a request. He accepted mine.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Just waiting for a reply if not ill tell him at the convention to add me lol

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 07, 2011, 07:51:19 AM

And mine.

Herk Mondo

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Jul 07, 2011, 07:48:07 AM
i have just waiting for a reply to my response - noticed he only has like 200 or so friends, i guess he only accepts people he knows - fingers crossed eh. Also on his friends list is AL Mathews who has 60 friends.

Random info from my gfs m8 - "hes 6'2 n built like a brick shit house" lol

oh and hes from Upminster.

That sounds ace, hope you get a response - would be cool asking about Aliens.   8)

I used to have a sort of connection with the Aliens movie but its pretty lame - apparently my cousins Auntie (not my side of the family, lol) used to date (was married to? I really have no idea!) the guy who operated the PowerLoader in the movie, he was the guy inside the suit behind Sigourney lifting the Arms etc. 

BUGZ

BUGZ

Trend a top bloke! Always has time for his fans. I'm sure he would accept your friend request!

Bri

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 07, 2011, 05:50:28 PM

And mine.
You should ask him for an interview [for you or for me!]  :laugh:

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Quote from: Valaquen on Jul 07, 2011, 08:29:38 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 07, 2011, 05:50:28 PM

And mine.
You should ask him for an interview [for you or for me!]  :laugh:

From what i can gather he used to come round Emmas (my gf) friends house quite alot - actually a hell of a lot so he could hang out with her m8s brother. She told me 1 story about how she shaved him with wax strips and that shes never seen a guy that size to begin to have tears. Emma and i are going to Essex to visit her in August i think, so i'll see if she has any Aliens related stories.. fingers crossed eh :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed