More Prometheus Set Pictures Leaked

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 05, 2011, 04:38:31 PM

Author
More Prometheus Set Pictures Leaked (Read 39,496 times)

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Master on Jul 05, 2011, 10:29:03 PM
Quote from: RoaryUK on Jul 05, 2011, 09:31:18 PM
Quote from: harlock on Jul 05, 2011, 09:16:25 PM
Looks like we'll see the original pyramid in this film. Could be that the Derelict landed on the pyramid and some type of shift of the basalt planes buried the pyramid under the ship so it couldnt be seen anymore.
Sandstorms were mentioned in the original script to Alien, so that could be an explanation of there being no pyramid seen in Alien (the egg chamber within the Derelict was actually the buried pyramid under the ship).

Yes, I've always thought it made more sense if the Pyramid was under the Derelict. It always bothered me how vast the canyon looks, which Kane descends into, in relation to the rest of the ship.  Not saying it's impossible to be that way, but somehow it just never looked right to me.

Well guys, I really don`t think action of Prometheus wll be set on Lv-426...

Spece Jockey there is not the only one of it`s kind.

There's no referrence to LV426 that's true, but a few things do indicate Prometheus may go there. For example, the bridge where the original Space Jockey was discovered has been rebuilt, we know the Jockey ship eventually lands (or crashes) on that planetoid and a lot of action takes place inside it.  Plus we know from the leaked pics there's a cave of some kind, possibly indicating the ship was headed there, but either way there's another world somewhere along the line, so if it's not LV426 where else could it be in terms of continuity! 

ThisBethesdaSea

I don't really have much doubt that Prometheus will take place on LV426 or a portion of it at least.

JaaayDee

..aaaand they're removed.

But not here

Valaquen

Quote from: JaaayDee on Jul 06, 2011, 12:49:32 AM

But not here
They're all over the net now.

RoaryUK

Quote from: Valaquen on Jul 06, 2011, 12:50:15 AM
Quote from: JaaayDee on Jul 06, 2011, 12:49:32 AM

But not here
They're all over the net now.

They're even on page 2 of this thread :)

MrSpaceJockey

I saved them anyway. As I'm sure many people have.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Ribby walls.

Want to be attached to.

Fujimaster

So ends the age of speculation, as we enter the age of absolute confirmation.

D.R.

D.R.

Those are some really cool pictures.

m138jewski

m138jewski

Words can't express my anticipation for this movie. I've been on a serious Alien kick lately and forever its always been about the creature. Now the interest is in the planet, the spaceship and the jockey. If they do this right, like I think they will, the Alien mythos will be taken to new levels of awesome.

Crazy Rich

I love how it has that Giger feel to it!  ;D

Master

Master

Quote from: RoaryUK on Jul 05, 2011, 11:07:51 PM
Quote from: Master on Jul 05, 2011, 10:29:03 PM
Quote from: RoaryUK on Jul 05, 2011, 09:31:18 PM
Quote from: harlock on Jul 05, 2011, 09:16:25 PM
Looks like we'll see the original pyramid in this film. Could be that the Derelict landed on the pyramid and some type of shift of the basalt planes buried the pyramid under the ship so it couldnt be seen anymore.
Sandstorms were mentioned in the original script to Alien, so that could be an explanation of there being no pyramid seen in Alien (the egg chamber within the Derelict was actually the buried pyramid under the ship).

Yes, I've always thought it made more sense if the Pyramid was under the Derelict. It always bothered me how vast the canyon looks, which Kane descends into, in relation to the rest of the ship.  Not saying it's impossible to be that way, but somehow it just never looked right to me.

Well guys, I really don`t think action of Prometheus wll be set on Lv-426...

Spece Jockey there is not the only one of it`s kind.

There's no referrence to LV426 that's true, but a few things do indicate Prometheus may go there. For example, the bridge where the original Space Jockey was discovered has been rebuilt, we know the Jockey ship eventually lands (or crashes) on that planetoid and a lot of action takes place inside it.  Plus we know from the leaked pics there's a cave of some kind, possibly indicating the ship was headed there, but either way there's another world somewhere along the line, so if it's not LV426 where else could it be in terms of continuity!

Space is one big place ya know. I`m sure there are lots of places where Jockey and Aliens can reside without our knowledge.

MarcusVerus

Yeah! Giger is back!

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Oh, wow.  Amazing, awe-inspiring, glorious, mind blowing and fantastic are all words that come to mind having seen those photos, but none of those words can ever do justice to just how thrilled I am to see Prometheus return to it's Giger inspired roots.  Simply wonderful.  Roll on June 2012 (I wish I could crawl into a hypersleep chamber to fast forward to release, with maybe a brief awakening to watch The Thing prequel along the way).

locusta

It´s about time that fox shows at least something tiny official. Just for the fans sake and as well to start the marketing rolling.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed