Colonial Marines in OXM & OPM UK

Started by ikarop, Jul 05, 2011, 01:48:38 PM

Author
Colonial Marines in OXM & OPM UK (Read 23,624 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Scans:

OXM UK:

OPM UK:

Screenshots:

Hive Tyrant

Shame they're not in-game screenshots. Still nice, though.

Nightlord

Well since their preview also says there is some kind of new giant alien I'd guess that queen attacking the powerloader is either a placeholder or from a different part of the game.

Effectz

Nice scans!

Gazz

Anyone else surprised by how colourful the game is looking in the screenshots? I mean it's hardly "Mario Sunshine" but I was expecting the game to be washed out in that Cameron blue-tinge (which despite liking, I find to be find overused these days) but would welcome such lighting modifications to broaden the colour palette slightly and add a little diversity.

King Rathalos

That Crusher looks amazing, and that first scan is absolutely nerve rackingly awesome.

Deathly_rYaN

This game is looking better each time i look at these.

Im guessing to get the Crusher a facehugger needs to impregnate Arnold S. to get that species of Xeno.  :D

The H.H sign should say "Hadleys Hope Pop. 4" XD

ikarop

Gearbox has added one of the print press kit shots used on the magazines to their press kit:

Abe

Was the motion tracker that big in someones hand? ???

Ticou

;D looks really good! One could only dream of PC having DX 11 aswell out of the box.

Ultragamer6

In the one where there welding the door one of the guys got a robotic leg?? i only just noticed that

Corporal Hicks

Nicely noticed. That looks pretty badass. I wonder if appearance customization is gonna be in there too then.

Xhan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 05, 2011, 04:51:18 PM
Nicely noticed. That looks pretty badass. I wonder if appearance customization is gonna be in there too then.

Customization for weapons and Marines is already confirmed in.

Corporal Hicks

I know they said weapons, didn't know they'd said appearance.

Master

This Crusher Alien looks very nice. But does it have to be radiation mutant, really?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed